Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon RDS?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We have about 30 MRO's in stock currently for anyone looking.

C4

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhalo View Post
    Hmm, trying to get one without a mount and the email said $430 but I'm not able to click anywhere to buy it.

And yeah I emailed scalarworks and they have no ETA atm. Hoping I can find one around $400 and grab one of their mounts.
    Your best bet to meet your price goal is to wait on Scalarworks. $550 for the bundle with 3 day shipping included. The mount alone is $150.

Feedback Score
    You can get MRO/ Bobro combo for about $518 shipped. I posted a while ago how to do it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilum View Post
    You can get MRO/ Bobro combo for about $518 shipped. I posted a while ago how to do it.
    Probably from kygunco and the mount another source. Kygunco is out for $403 with no mount.

Feedback Score
    Grant when will you have the scalarworks mounts for the MRO in stock? I'm in the market, but would prefer to give you my business (nothing against scalarworks).

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFanToM View Post
    Grant when will you have the scalarworks mounts for the MRO in stock? I'm in the market, but would prefer to give you my business (nothing against scalarworks).
    Not for a couple weeks I am told. I do have the new Geiselle MRO mounts on the way to us though!

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Not for a couple weeks I am told. I do have the new Geiselle MRO mounts on the way to us though!

C4
    I'd be in for a bundle with geissele if you're able to throw one together

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I'd be in for a bundle with geissele if you're able to throw one together
    Yes, we will be doing that. Look for it to occur next week in this section of our website: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=PKGS

C4

Feedback Score
    Probably from kygunco and the mount another source. Kygunco is out for $403 with no mount.
    I know, I got the last 2 and they went OOS. I did post that link up a while ago so people had the chance to get in on it.

Mounting Solutions Plus has the best price on mounts I have ever seen, and they sell everything, not to mention easy to get 10% off coupon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus Pilum View Post
    I know, I got the last 2 and they went OOS. I did post that link up a while ago so people had the chance to get in on it.

Mounting Solutions Plus has the best price on mounts I have ever seen, and they sell everything, not to mention easy to get 10% off coupon.
    With that coupon you can get the mRO with the Bobro for $504 Shipped from mounting Solutions. Good deal.

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast