Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon RDS?

Feedback Score
    I also plan on ordering an MRO shortly here after spending an hour or so consuming all the pertinent info contained in this thread. Thank you, all,. The knowledge and insight has been invaluable.

I do have one question, though...is the Geissele mount considered GTG? I understand the BoBro is currently the industry leader but I'm looking for something as light as possible for this particular rile.

Thanks. again.

Feedback Score
    Look at the scalarworks mount. Super light and thus far has tested well in rtz. It is also tool less.

Feedback Score
    Take a look at the SLR mounts pretty light and inexpensive.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mx702 View Post
    I also plan on ordering an MRO shortly here after spending an hour or so consuming all the pertinent info contained in this thread. Thank you, all,. The knowledge and insight has been invaluable.

I do have one question, though...is the Geissele mount considered GTG? I understand the BoBro is currently the industry leader but I'm looking for something as light as possible for this particular rile.

Thanks. again.
    +1 for the scalarworks. It's way lite and is a QD. Rock solid, sleek and streamline. I'm currently using one on a T-1 and love it. My MRO has a American Defense mount but only because it came with it before the scalarworks MRO mount came out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any details/specs on this? MRO patrol

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

New Trijicon RDS?

Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Any details/specs on this? MRO patrol
    It's the same as the basic MRO but with integrated ARD killflash and lens covers. Also comes out the box with a QD mount. Their goal was a ready-to-go package for duty use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    I prefer the IO Cover made by Tangodown (sold by Trijicon) than those flip covers.

The QD mount is also available separately from Trijicon for existing MRO owners. The Scalarworks mount is pretty slick with the knob sitting completely flush to the mount.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    It's the same as the basic MRO but with integrated ARD killflash and lens covers. Also comes out the box with a QD mount. Their goal was a ready-to-go package for duty use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched IV8888's video on it last night and they mentioned the internals have changed a bit for the better, and it now ships with a battery to keep people from breaking it putting one in? lol
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I watched IV8888's video on it last night and they mentioned the internals have changed a bit for the better, and it now ships with a battery to keep people from breaking it putting one in? lol
    Not sure, I wasn't told anything about internal changes other than them added the internal threading to the housing that allows the killflash/covers to be mounted. Lol on the battery thing, it's definitely been the achilles heel of the MRO.
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I don't like the Tangodown cover at all.

I mean its great it you put the clear caps in (they scratch super easy too BTW). But if you open them, closing them is almost always a 2 hand operation. Not like the Micro cover at all.

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast