Thread: Like new, Harmar Mobility Auto Lift AL-200 Universal Vehicle Lift * Pics *

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)

Like new, Harmar Mobility Auto Lift AL-200 Universal Vehicle Lift * Pics *

This lift is in like new condition and has been used less than 20 times. It comes with the owners manual and everything else to install it into your vehicle.The AL-200 is an inside lift for scooters and power chairs that will fit into tight spaces such as SUV's and station wagons as well as car trunks, truck beds and vans. The new Auto Lift AL-200 features Harmars brand new "uni-frame" architecture, making it both stronger and lighter while at the same time, reducing the headroom requirement by a full 9" over previous designs. The headroom requirement is now 30" The lift is rated for 350 lbs. and disassembles into 2 pieces weighing less than 17 lbs. Docking devices are available for most scooters and power wheelchairs. It is priced at $395, you pick up at my place, or $460 shipped to you. Payment would be by a USPS or bank money order or by paypal and you pay any fees. No trades are needed at this time.

* Ultra Stiff "Uni-Frame" architecture affords the industry's lowest headroom requirements
    * Universal design for use with most vehicles including SUV's.
    * Heavy duty lifting capacity of 350 lbs.
    * Lightweight design for easy disassembly.

Last edited by Biggy; 12-13-15 at 16:54.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Still available.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I could not send you a PM because your in box is full. My email for paypal is : jsvornholt@nktelco.net
    When I receive the payment, I will send it out (tomorrow) by USPS and I will PM you the tracking number.
    Also PM me your name and address , as I have had them be not always included in the transaction details. Thanks, Jan
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-13-15 at 22:06.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Still available.