Thread: SS10X42 SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm BRAND NEW 370 SHIPPED!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

SS10X42 SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm BRAND NEW 370 SHIPPED!

SS10X42 SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm for sale. This butler caps on both ends. No box or paperwork, but I only took it out put the caps on and put it in the safe. It's never been mounted on a rifle.This is a side focus. 370$ Shipped and insured. Paypal gift preferred if not you can pay whatever the fee is. Anything else has to clear before shipping! Thanks for looking! Pics to come later!
    Last edited by St.Michael; 08-19-15 at 09:50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    bumps
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    350 bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!