Thread: M92 pap with accessories for fullsized ak

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

M92 pap with accessories for fullsized ak

Hi, i have an m92 pap pistol with the sb47 brace, ultimak rail with a primary arms advanced micro dot, magpul moe grip, bulgarian 4 piece flash hider, alg defense ak-t, krebs custom safety, krebs retainer plate. Im looking at trading only for a fullsized ak in 7.62x39. No wasr's! Im looking for barebones arsenals. Or other brands just not a wasr.I would also be willing to trade for a 5.45 ak as long as you have roughly the same ammo count and mags in the trade Id be willing to sell outright with 1800 rounds and 8 mags for $1800. But really only want to trade for a fullsize. Let me know if you have what im looking for.
    Last edited by ruedger455@yahoo.com; 08-20-15 at 10:19.
    "Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him." -- Bruce Lee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Traded
    "Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him." -- Bruce Lee