Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remington 870: SureFire X300 Ultra Weapon Light Or SureFire M300 Mini Scout Light

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Your Walmart carries Surefire lights?

Damn dude, I'm jealous. I might ask you to smuggle something across the border to NC for me

And on the WMLx vs WML, I personally like the 200 lumen model for HD. Very floody beam, enough light to positively ID someone every time, but not so much to completely ruin my vision for when the light is off.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    Your Walmart carries Surefire lights?

Damn dude, I'm jealous. I might ask you to smuggle something across the border to NC for me

And on the WMLx vs WML, I personally like the 200 lumen model for HD. Very floody beam, enough light to positively ID someone every time, but not so much to completely ruin my vision for when the light is off.
    If my memory serves me correct, only one location of the ten within the surrounding areas has SureFire lights. It is also the only Walmart that sells firearms. You should check your local Walmart, my friend. They are removing a great deal of firearms + accessories from their catalog. Hence the closeout pricing.

Outstanding! I am ordering a Inforce WML this evening + Magpul cantilever light mount.

Case closed, ladies + gentlemen! Thank you for all your input thus far. I will post an update once I have the aforementioned pieces attached to my 870.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    If my memory serves me correct, only one location of the ten within the surrounding areas has SureFire lights. It is also the only Walmart that sells firearms. You should check your local Walmart, my friend. They are removing a great deal of firearms + accessories from their catalog. Hence the closeout pricing.

Outstanding! I am ordering a Inforce WML this evening + Magpul cantilever light mount.

Case closed, ladies + gentlemen! Thank you for all your input thus far. I will post an update once I have the aforementioned pieces attached to my 870.
    My local one is some awkward tweener. They carries(d) AR's and ammo and the occasional Surefire Nitrolon and batteries, but limited other gun stuff. I haven't been in in quite some time though, I might check 'em out.

And I look forward to your impressions/pics!

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    Seconding Wake's suggestion... I love Surefire, but the WML seems like it was made for the Magpul forend.
    That is sexy right there!!! I think you just confirmed my decision and I will be placing an order on Monday for the magpul furniture and Inforce WML. Thanks for the pic!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Counterpoint Both great options

20150815_202945.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshmitty View Post
    That is sexy right there!!! I think you just confirmed my decision and I will be placing an order on Monday for the magpul furniture and Inforce WML. Thanks for the pic!!!
    I own a couple of surefire flash lights and I like them a lot. However, I too will be ordering the Inforce due to its more tapered close-in, and ergonomic design. Seemingly, weapon lights for the AR platform have not been even marginally exploited.
    Last edited by Dan Ortego; 08-29-15 at 09:08. Reason: More to say…

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I will always go surefire for pistol lights but as far as a long gun light I think the inforce has taken that market.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshmitty View Post
    Thank ya sir, and no problem.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Forgive my absence as of late, but I have spent an inordinate amount of time away from the forum, my friends. After much procrastination, I purchased the Inforce WML from my good friends at the Franklin Gun Shop in Franklin, TN. As always, their service is top notch + they squared me away with the installation. I had to replace the MOE Magpul forend with Magpul's MOE M-LOK forend in order to utilize their cantilever M-LOK mount for the Inforce WML. The WML allows me to successfully manipulate the shotgun with ease. I am extremely pleased with the purchases, my friends. I have none other to thank but you fine folks for your feedback + recommendations.

Last edited by Cartel; 10-13-15 at 16:49.

Feedback Score
    I have a question for the guys that have the light mounted to the left side of the grip instead of under it. when you have the shotgun slung on your back (muzzle up) does the light cause comfort issues.. dig into your back or something?
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast