Who here trains at home? I'm looking for some pictures and tips for setting up a gym in tight space. I'm about 2 years away from buying a house but when I do it will be a garage gym set up (south Florida, no basements, will need air conditioning as well, so if someone has advice on how to best set that up I'd love to hear about it), 2 stalls so the space will be like 20x20. This will not be a cross fit or powerlifting gym (I do deadlift and squat however), it will be set up for bodybuilding.

Wish list:

Power rack with last pull down/low row with land mine, the following is what I have in mind:

http://www.ironcompany.com/fusion-se...half-cage.aspx

Cable cross over (adjustable for height), not sure what model I want except I want pin selected weight stack (not plate loaded)

Smith Machine, again open to suggestions here, I'd want something solid.

Preacher or preferably preacher/spider curl combo)

Seated calf raise machine

Leg press/Hack squat combo

Glute/ham developer

Sit up bench

Now I'm thinking if I put the power rack on one side of the room, smith machine directly opposite the power rack I'd have room to fit the cable cross over in between them (saving some room) and I'd be able to fit the other pieces in there. Is this possible or am I delusional?

The rest of the gym would consist of various bars & cable attachments. For Dumbbells I think I'd go with the old school standard weights as they are smaller than Olympic Dumbbells.