Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good budget tactical pants?

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    Love the Kuhl pants as well. They don't have a cargo pant though.

Feedback Score
    You can't go wrong with LAPG's Operator pants for the price. I used them as duty pants at the firehouse and have done quite a bit of crawling around and climbing in them and they've held up well. It blows my mind how folks would shell out full retail for 5.11's.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    With the 40% off I ordered the Vertx Phantom LT in smoke gray, can't wait especially with all the good reviews it gets

The only tactical trousers I've used before are the Propper Genuine Gear Tactical pants https://www.propper.com/mens/pants/g...ical-pant.html Good quality, cheap and I remember they ran true to size. I sold mine only because I made the mistake of buying a pair that was already a little snug without a belt on.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I picked up a couple pairs of LAPG bdu type pants to hold me over. They are garbage, all of the buttons had to be re-sewn after two washings, the stitching on the cargo pockets is already coming loose and will need to be re-stitched. The only good thing I can say about them is they weren't expensive at $18 a pair. I won't waste my time or money again.

Feedback Score
    Another vote for Vertx. I have heard good things about Kuhl and Wrangler Riggs pants as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by malstew123 View Post
    Another vote for Vertx. I have heard good things about Kuhl and Wrangler Riggs pants as well.
    Wrangler/Riggs hit it out of the park with their technician pants - only problem is just two colors.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Vertx pants are good, I reviewed the older gen here -http://www.vdmsr.com/2013/09/vertx-mens-pant.html - I am going to do a review of the newer gen and their LT pants as well.

I will say that they are really nice and tough, but wayyy too tactical looking. I can spot them a mile away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Wrangler/Riggs hit it out of the park with their technician pants - only problem is just two colors.
    Agreed and I got one pair in each color.

I have some tru-spec 24/7 that I am also happy with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12