Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AK SCAR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox33 View Post

That video was taken earlier this year. The AK you see is the prototype we allow other people to see. The production version is slightly different. BTW that one is an SBR.
    I see, that is all I own in semi autos, hence why I am curious? When do you see the SCAR 47 being available to the public?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1096 View Post
    I see, that is all I own in semi autos, hence why I am curious? When do you see the SCAR 47 being available to the public?
    We could release all the caliber conversions very quickly depending on the support of a strategic partner. Without it they'll trickle out if your not on the list now, then you'll wait (end of the year?)

Feedback Score

That video was taken earlier this year. The AK you see is the prototype we allow other people to see. The production version is slightly different. BTW that one is an SBR.
    The portion of the video with the "300 BO" conversion being demonstrated has 5.56 brass being ejected. Just FYI.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by harm152 View Post
    The portion of the video with the "300 BO" conversion being demonstrated has 5.56 brass being ejected. Just FYI.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post
    Why would you be running 5.56 through your 300 Blackout conversion?? That is some jacked up BS!!!
    Last edited by 1096; 10-24-15 at 00:11.

Feedback Score
    Let me be 100% clear...That pic above is FN's

It is not Handl Defense's 7.62x39 for the Mk.17 or 17S. It is possible Handl Defense's work on making the CAR-H an even a more streamlined multi-caliber system, might have influenced this release. Judging by conversations I know that took place, the lifecycle renewal, it is pretty likely all of those factors played into this release.

Handl Defense does not want to cause confusion between the FN kit and the Handl one. FN should get full credit for theirs and we ours. The Handl version dates back about 2.5 years and the FN about 3 or more.

The Handl AK kit is aluminum ...FN's polymer

Handl AK mag catch is ambi...FN's is centrally located

Handl AK mag well is more of an arc.... FN's is more of a straight line

I can also tell by the pins that the Handl and FN magazine retention points are different.

https://youtu.be/Iy8IF3PXo2w

take a good look at the AK based gun in this video, it is noticeably different than the FN gun
    Can we see some unedited video of the 10" SBR SCAR 7.62x39 kit doing a couple or few mag dumps w/o a suppressor or any other muzzle attachment device on it? Also, the 300 Blackout doing the same thing with 300 Blackout ammo coming out of it? These are the 2 calibers I am most interested in.

Feedback Score
    Gents,

My apologies on the mislabeling my video there. We switch calibers out regularly and I just based the caliber on what was written on the buttstock. Not to worry, I will get you guys all the video you want.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1096 View Post
    Can we see some unedited video of the 10" SBR SCAR 7.62x39 kit doing a couple or few mag dumps w/o a suppressor or any other muzzle attachment device on it? Also, the 300 Blackout doing the same thing with 300 Blackout ammo coming out of it? These are the 2 calibers I am most interested in.
    +1, these would be awesome additions to my collection

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234