Thread: Rem 700 SA HS Stock, Timney Trigger, muzzle brake

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Rem 700 SA HS Stock, Timney Trigger, muzzle brake

I took a gun in trade locally and am going to sell some of the pieces off of it.

HS Precision PST-035 M24 A2 stock. This stock is for Remington 700 Short Actions. The grip on this is more of a vertical grip with dual palm swells for tactical shooting vs a traditional stock. The barrel in it is a varmint contour but this stock can be opened up to a fuller barrel profile. It is tan with black webbing. Recoil lug has been lightly bedded by a local smith (I tossed my wife's VTR in with no problem). Dual swivel studs in front, wide beaver tail forend. Great stock, just not for me.

Timney Calvin Elite 8 oz trigger. This trigger will work in Rem 700 long or short actions. This feels amazing but is too damn light for me to use in the field, would work great for someone punching paper or long range comps.

Muzzle brake, more of a ported shroud actually, installed by local smith. This is threaded to 5/8x24 and will come with a shim/washer. It does not have any manufacturer info on it but the guy I traded says it did one hell of a good job taming recoil. It is ~5 3/4 inches long and reminds me of the permed FH on a Colt Commando

HS PST-035 $350 shipped
    Timney trigger $175 shippedsold
    Brake $30 Shipped

All 3 items bought together $525 shipped

no other items pictured for sale

Last edited by sgtbutt; 09-12-15 at 08:53.
    I digitally inserted Jaba the Hutt into the original Star Wars-Eric Cartman