Thread: New Magpul MOE Grip....

Feedback Score

New Magpul MOE Grip....

Anyone know if this grip will work on a current AR10 lower and still support the spring for the rear takedown detent????
    I hear Magpul is coming out with an adaptor for the MIAD for use w/ an AR10 soon too, but I'd like to know if the MOE grip will work on an AR10 as well???
    Anyone received one yet??? Anyone got a pic of the inside (top view) of the grip??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cataldo View Post
    Anyone know if this grip will work on a current AR10 lower and still support the spring for the rear takedown detent????
    I hear Magpul is coming out with an adaptor for the MIAD for use w/ an AR10 soon too, but I'd like to know if the MOE grip will work on an AR10 as well???
    Anyone received one yet??? Anyone got a pic of the inside (top view) of the grip??

I'll see if I can grab a pic for you that shows the top.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    any update ?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure the back tab of the MOE grip will fit an AR10 incorrectly. I can pull the grip and get a pic for you tomorrow. Here's a pic of one on my LMT.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)