Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon mro or aimpoint t2

Feedback Score

Trijicon mro or aimpoint t2

Which one would you buy? And doe's one work better than the other or made better?? I favor aimpoint.
    Last edited by fowler; 09-11-15 at 06:32.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    I'd personally buy the Aimpoint. I don't have any experience with the MRO. That being said, I know what I'm getting with the Aimpoint: proven reliability.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have not had any problems with Aimpoints, other than my slight astigmatism issue.

With that being said, I have an MRO on order to try out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Aimpoint has set the standard for RDS, while Trijicon has made several attempts at RDS that have met with limited success. Even knowing this, if I had a need for a new RDS, I'd be tempted to try out the MRO.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    If you favor Aimpoint and the the money is not an issue get the T2 and be happy. I know that the Aimpoint is a proven product and I know that there is a lot of HOPE for the MRO but it isn't proven yet.

Having said the above I preordered a MRO. The price point vs "projected" performance was good enough for me to take the gamble. Personally, I would not be able to pull the trigger on a T2 at the moment, too many other irons in the fire. For me it was a MRO or no new optic in my price range.

Feedback Score
    I don't have either, but if I was buying right now it would be the MRO. The Aimpoint has a lot of followers (and rightly so); but, like Glock guys, they sometimes get too insular and focused on their preference and expect everyone else to do the same.

Trijicon doesn't make crap, and everything I've seen so far about the MRO is very favorable.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I would wait for a while before buying a Trijicon MRO. Once a lot are out in the field and in use, see what the reports say. I personally hope Trijicon gets the MRO right as it would be great to have a quality RDS built in the US at a reasonable price.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    I'm interested in the mro. Be great if someone could post a review after giving it some use! It's the price really that's peaked my interest. If it can compete with the t2 in quality and durability I'm going in the direction of the mro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    As much as I love my Aimpoints, I'd be willing to give the MRO a go, once there are more real world experience. It's tough to say no at that price point.

Feedback Score
    Check out Travis Haley's thoughts on it on youtube. Seemed to like it. It does have a bigger objective. 25mm IIRC? So I guess if that makes a difference to ya

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast