Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Trijicon mro or aimpoint t2

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Anyone got a source for a Bobro mount for the MRO?
    cheapest I have found it is from here
    http://www.sportoptics.com/bobro-b19-555-003.aspx

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boombotz401 View Post
    Same setup I'm running, really like it.

I set the tension one turn from tool tight and seems to return to zero well, though more testing needed.

-----WARNING-----

DO NOT USE LOCTITE!!!

T2 uses helicoils for mounting, they are self locking and don't require more than 10 in/lbs

Locktite can cause the helicoils to dismount and they are easy to pull out with too much torque. It is also stated in the manual

Just passing out the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oops, probably beneficial to read the manual.

Feedback Score
    Exactly. I've had two now. I called about the distortion and the image shift. Trijicon said that they fixed it with the newer models. My first MRO was serial 27,xxx. Got the new one Tuesday and it's zoomed as well with image shift. One thing to note is the blue hue is completely gone with the one they sent me to replace it. Serial 58,xxx. Mine is up for sale on eBay right now for 480$. I can't take the image shift and blur. I feel like I'm looking through a low power scope. Both eyes open shooting is next to impossible with the MRO for ME. I'd sell it for $450 shipped just to get out from under it and get another T1. The saddest part is that they could have knocked it out of the park here. If it didn't have the distortion and image shift it would be the perfect RDS in MY opinion.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839