Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon mro or aimpoint t2

Feedback Score
    heres what it looks like looking through the mro if anybody was wondering, it sits higher than an xps and a t1.

Last edited by blackbox; 09-15-15 at 15:23.
    blessed are the peacemakers...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    heres what it looks like looking through the mro if anybody was wondering, it sits higher than an xps and a t1.

Who did you get it from?

Feedback Score
    gilbertsguns off ebay. i received it in 3 days after making payment. the other side is marked PSA 18:18 (You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light)

Last edited by blackbox; 09-15-15 at 16:02.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Cool. I pre-ordered one from Botach, who had it listed as "Taking orders now, Will Ship On or by 09/14/2015". And now apparently they are closed on the 14-15 for the Jewish New Year and no shipment yet. Though they charged my card on Friday when I placed the pre-order. Pretty pissed, as I was wanting in time for a class this upcoming weekend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    This, to me, is a very useful shot.

Everyone has been comparing the MRO to the T1 because it's a mini-RDS, but it sits taller than a full sized, full performance XPS.

(...with a superior reticle and a common battery)

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    Cool. I pre-ordered one from Botach, who had it listed as "Taking orders now, Will Ship On or by 09/14/2015". And now apparently they are closed on the 14-15 for the Jewish New Year and no shipment yet. Though they charged my card on Friday when I placed the pre-order. Pretty pissed, as I was wanting in time for a class this upcoming weekend.
    Same kind of thing here. Pre-ordered through SWFA on 8/16. Have a two day class this Friday and Saturday. Was told that they would start shipping on 9-1, then 9-14 and called today and they have none in stock as of yet. Frustrating when you see others having access to them. Now that I know that it won't be here for this weekend's training, I'll get it - when I get it and the pressure is off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay34 View Post
    Same kind of thing here. Pre-ordered through SWFA on 8/16. Have a two day class this Friday and Saturday. Was told that they would start shipping on 9-1, then 9-14 and called today and they have none in stock as of yet. Frustrating when you see others having access to them. Now that I know that it won't be here for this weekend's training, I'll get it - when I get it and the pressure is off.
    I had the same experience.

I ended up canceling my pre-order and bought a T2 QD mount combo. Shipped right away. Installed on rifle. GTG.

Also, theres already tons of quality QD mounts out for the T2.

I was hoping to have a 100% "Made in USA" rifle, but I got tired of being dicked around with ship times. Lost my business.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    This, to me, is a very useful shot.

Everyone has been comparing the MRO to the T1 because it's a mini-RDS, but it sits taller than a full sized, full performance XPS.

(...with a superior reticle and a common battery)

Thank you.
    you're very welcome bro! glad that I helped you and all other potential mro purchasers wondering the height compared to a common optic when mounted.

Feedback Score
    Any vortex sprac2 users
    I love mine and I own a t1 and a t2
    Nice optic for $200 . I used the Fortis mount

Sent from my rocket ship using
    My cell'y

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjack7440 View Post
    Any vortex sprac2 users
    I love mine and I own a t1 and a t2
    Nice optic for $200 . I used the Fortis mount

Sent from my rocket ship using
    My cell'y
    A guy at last carbine match was running one. He lost his dot after 1st shot on 3rd stage.

I handed him my bag-o-batteries and sent him to a different bay to swap it out.

When he returned I noticed my 2032 pack was unopened. I asked what was up. He said he removed/re-installed battery and dot came back. But now he couldn't adjust the brightness.

I know he'll send it in for warranty and probably get a replacement but that is worthless if optic craps at the wrong time.

I think Vortex makes decent RDS but they are nowhere near Aimpoint levels.

I expect the MRO will fall between EOTech and Aimpoint on the hierarchy chart.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast