G&R Tactical
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Medical Cannabis Discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    MM reduces use of opioids, and if the fed schedule was changed, most issues you mention would be moot. Your friend the pilot should know better as, like all pilots, getrs tested for a wide range of drugs that may degativelt impact their ability to do the job. You need to do more research, and this thread supplies it in spades. Tylenol? #1 Cause of Acute Liver Failure:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/depression/2233

Don't confuse medical use for recreational use.

Only legit point you made was RE, fire arms issues. Again, change in fed schedule is what's needed to change that.

Well a lot has happened since 1980 when the pilot had his problem, so while he knew he would be tested he thought THC would be gone in three or four days, not three or four weeks, so I think the long lasting effects of THC are very pertinent.

I think you are on a agenda to find the path you want and you don't want to entertain something that doesn't fit in.

I'm not a researcher, I don't care, but if asked to vote on changing the Federal schedule of drugs, it would be no.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    Well a lot has happened since 1980 when the pilot had his problem, so while he knew he would be tested he thought THC would be gone in three or four days, not three or four weeks, so I think the long lasting effects of THC are very pertinent.

I think you are on a agenda to find the path you want and you don't want to entertain something that doesn't fit in.

I'm not a researcher, I don't care, but if asked to vote on changing the Federal schedule of drugs, it would be no.
    So you're no researcher and have done no research but based on you're what do you think he has an agenda?

Actually sounds a lot like....I don't care what research shows, guns are bad an no one should have them.

Feelings over facts rule the day!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well here is my research to this point.
    "
    With 93% of Americans in favor of legalizing medical marijuana, President Trump saying: “I’m in favor of it 100%” and Attorney General Jeff Sessions admitting the benefits of medical marijuana — federal legalization is all but certain"
    I am in the 7% unless it can be verified that the person has the condition, then I would shift to the 93% for medical use. I would never agree to recreational Marijuana.
    I am not going to research the subject. I do not want to. I do not have to. You are very welcome to my opinion.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Ignorance is bliss.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well here is my research to this point.
    "
    With 93% of Americans in favor of legalizing medical marijuana, President Trump saying: “I’m in favor of it 100%” and Attorney General Jeff Sessions admitting the benefits of medical marijuana — federal legalization is all but certain"
    I am in the 7% unless it can be verified that the person has the condition, then I would shift to the 93% for medical use. I would never agree to recreational Marijuana.
    I am not going to research the subject. I do not want to. I do not have to. You are very welcome to my opinion.
    The entire thread has been focused on medical aspects vs recreational uses. Of course you don't have to research it, but you'll be like those who refuse to research on the defensive use of fire arms who are anti gun: it challenges your pre conceived and generally incorrect perceptions. Cognitive dissonance is a thing.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 09-19-18 at 10:53.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You are very welcome to my opinion.
    Nobody cares about your lazy-ass, Reefer Madness, opinion.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627