Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Medical Cannabis Discussion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    We truly do not know the long term side effects of all of this, and we won't know for a few generations. The product now is much more potent than what most of the hippies were smoking during the sexual revolution.

If we are quoting religious scholars on this stuff, we could view weed as God's gift to man, afterall.
    I am not against the medical use of marijuana under the strict supervision of a physician. But I am categorically against the uncontrolled spread of weed, because it can lead to irreversible consequences in society.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    We truly do not know the long term side effects of all of this, and we won't know for a few generations. The product now is much more potent than what most of the hippies were smoking during the sexual revolution.

If we are quoting religious scholars on this stuff, we could view weed as God's gift to man, afterall.
    I am not against the medical use of marijuana under the strict supervision of a physician. But I am categorically against the uncontrolled spread of weed, because it can lead to irreversible consequences in society.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBur View Post
    And alcohol doesn't?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBur View Post
    Tyranny has far worse consequences. The government shouldn't have any involvement whatsoever in healthcare. The vast majority of our problems with health are due to letting the government decide what we should/can put in our own bodies, and what medical treatments we're allowed to pursue.

Feedback Score
    I sustained a severe spine injury in service: aside from mechanical issues it causes chronic pain and rampant inflammation throughout my body. It is costing me dearly. I finally caved in and tried various pharmaceutical grade CBD products, and found that daily vaping is the only delivery method that affordable and effective. It puts my pain levels and inflammation levels down significantly. I have been avoiding dangerous meds for years, have max dose anti-inflammatory meds when I need them. Since starting CBD I have not needed much, and the pain is significantly less.

There are compounds in plants that work far better than pharma. CBD being one that works for me. The spectrum of CBD is complex and end users report better results with other strains of plants we call marijuana. They contain other legal and controlled compounds not merely "THC." These sterols and cannabinoids are naturally absorbed not only internally but externally through skin receptors that have evolved with Humans for millennia.

Doctors and Medical Scientists have not scratched the surface to isolating these compounds and I believe it would result in the greatest health revolution in Humans since antibiotics if they were to do so. Right now the recreational marijuana groups are spear heading these strains and it's sad the government is still poo-pooing "weed." I agree some just want to get high, and I agree they marginalize the legitimate quest to utilize these miracle plants for medical purposes in the eyes of some, however, these pot smokers are developing strains to help the disabled and injured like myself and I have to bear a great amount of gratitude for this.

As a scientist who works tracking virus in Human populations, I can tell you we have just scratched the surface of holistic health benefits from plants. I believe someday properties found in plant compounds will slow aging and fight all of the chronic disease Humans die from in droves. It will likely result in the bodies ability to produce increased levels of NADS+ slowing aging significantly. The end result may not be derived of cannabinoids but they will certainly provide reduction in pain and inflammation without harmful side effects, and that's nothing to scoff at.

If you are a doctors that's skeptical of neutraceuticals "naturally derived plant animal based medicines" you are blind, our ancestors knew of the benefits, and we are just now unlocking their potential at nano and nuclear levels:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...ti-aging-pill/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    I sustained a severe spine injury in service: aside from mechanical issues it causes chronic pain and rampant inflammation throughout my body. It is costing me dearly. I finally caved in and tried various pharmaceutical grade CBD products, and found that daily vaping is the only delivery method that affordable and effective. It puts my pain levels and inflammation levels down significantly. I have been avoiding dangerous meds for years, have max dose anti-inflammatory meds when I need them. Since starting CBD I have not needed much, and the pain is significantly less.

There are compounds in plants that work far better than pharma. CBD being one that works for me. The spectrum of CBD is complex and end users report better results with other strains of plants we call marijuana. They contain other legal and controlled compounds not merely "THC." These sterols and cannabinoids are naturally absorbed not only internally but externally through skin receptors that have evolved with Humans for millennia.

Doctors and Medical Scientists have not scratched the surface to isolating these compounds and I believe it would result in the greatest health revolution in Humans since antibiotics if they were to do so. Right now the recreational marijuana groups are spear heading these strains and it's sad the government is still poo-pooing "weed." I agree some just want to get high, and I agree they marginalize the legitimate quest to utilize these miracle plants for medical purposes in the eyes of some, however, these pot smokers are developing strains to help the disabled and injured like myself and I have to bear a great amount of gratitude for this.

As a scientist who works tracking virus in Human populations, I can tell you we have just scratched the surface of holistic health benefits from plants. I believe someday properties found in plant compounds will slow aging and fight all of the chronic disease Humans die from in droves. It will likely result in the bodies ability to produce increased levels of NADS+ slowing aging significantly. The end result may not be derived of cannabinoids but they will certainly provide reduction in pain and inflammation without harmful side effects, and that's nothing to scoff at.

If you are a doctors that's skeptical of neutraceuticals "naturally derived plant animal based medicines" you are blind, our ancestors knew of the benefits, and we are just now unlocking their potential at nano and nuclear levels:

BTW, One can increase tissue levels of NAD+ via use of NR supplementation and or NAD+ infusions. I have done both. Read:

https://brinkzone.com/nad-hype-or-miracle/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-16-21 at 14:57.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post

Thanks for that.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-16-21 at 16:36.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/CJlqsdezhhk

This is a good watch. Explains a whole lot of why..
    Last edited by Scrubber3; 07-20-21 at 22:41.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132