Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
Hey Hmac,

As a fellow Minnesotan, CBD is available in many many places and forms in Minnesota.

You can buy vapeable liquid, tinctures for skin, and edible/drinkable formats.

Its far from Cheap, but my wife has tried it to help with some aspects of Epilepsy.

She never stuck with it, as the Medication was found to be adequate when we finally switched from Carbamazepine to Lamotrigine/Lamictal. During the titration process and switching of drugs, it gave a good sense of security and she never experienced any of the common warning signs.

Keep in mind, we are very lucky as her epilepsy is very low on the spectrum, but we were able to acquire it both locally (sadly from Smoke shops only; not sure if places like GNC might have it though) and online.

Best of luck good sir, hope your hand is helped. Try some oil tincture for your hands, rub it in like lotion where it gets sore, daily. Mix it with a edible/drinkable before and after hard sessions.

Think you'll find some good results as the combination regiment seems to be the common trend.
Is it legal here? It's been kind of hard to parse that out. I suppose that's because there are so many preparations. I'll have to skip it if possession is illegal.