Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical Cannabis Discussion

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    Well a lot has happened since 1980 when the pilot had his problem, so while he knew he would be tested he thought THC would be gone in three or four days, not three or four weeks, so I think the long lasting effects of THC are very pertinent.

I think you are on a agenda to find the path you want and you don't want to entertain something that doesn't fit in.

I'm not a researcher, I don't care, but if asked to vote on changing the Federal schedule of drugs, it would be no.
    So you're no researcher and have done no research but based on you're what do you think he has an agenda?

Actually sounds a lot like....I don't care what research shows, guns are bad an no one should have them.

Feelings over facts rule the day!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well here is my research to this point.
    "
    With 93% of Americans in favor of legalizing medical marijuana, President Trump saying: “I’m in favor of it 100%” and Attorney General Jeff Sessions admitting the benefits of medical marijuana — federal legalization is all but certain"
    I am in the 7% unless it can be verified that the person has the condition, then I would shift to the 93% for medical use. I would never agree to recreational Marijuana.
    I am not going to research the subject. I do not want to. I do not have to. You are very welcome to my opinion.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Ignorance is bliss.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well here is my research to this point.
    "
    With 93% of Americans in favor of legalizing medical marijuana, President Trump saying: “I’m in favor of it 100%” and Attorney General Jeff Sessions admitting the benefits of medical marijuana — federal legalization is all but certain"
    I am in the 7% unless it can be verified that the person has the condition, then I would shift to the 93% for medical use. I would never agree to recreational Marijuana.
    I am not going to research the subject. I do not want to. I do not have to. You are very welcome to my opinion.
    The entire thread has been focused on medical aspects vs recreational uses. Of course you don't have to research it, but you'll be like those who refuse to research on the defensive use of fire arms who are anti gun: it challenges your pre conceived and generally incorrect perceptions. Cognitive dissonance is a thing.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 09-19-18 at 10:53.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You are very welcome to my opinion.
    Nobody cares about your lazy-ass, Reefer Madness, opinion.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    FYI for those who have Crohn’s Disease or know someone:

Cannabis Oil May Reduce Symptoms for People with Crohn’s Disease

"In the first of its kind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, researchers found that cannabis produced clinical remission in more than half of patients after eight weeks of treatment.

Researchers recruited 46 people experiencing moderately severe Crohn’s disease for the study.

The severity of the participant’s symptoms and their quality of life was measured before, during, and after treatment."

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...crohns-disease
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Will...I must confess to you that I'm having a change of heart. I'm bothered by wrist arthritis which has begun to significantly impede my ability to do the relatively hard-core mountain biking that I regularly enjoy. CBD oil (no THC) has become a rather hot topic among the group that I ride with...looking into the legality of it here in Minnesota and adding my anecdotes to the pile.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Will...I must confess to you that I'm having a change of heart. I'm bothered by wrist arthritis which has begun to significantly impede my ability to do the relatively hard-core mountain biking that I regularly enjoy. CBD oil (no THC) has become a rather hot topic among the group that I ride with...looking into the legality of it here in Minnesota and adding my anecdotes to the pile.
    Well, like me, you're not an early adopter of latest greatest "miracle" cures as a man of science, but as with any good scientist, if sufficient evidence accumulates, you're also willing to take a hard look at something. I'll be interested to hear how that goes.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Hey Hmac,

As a fellow Minnesotan, CBD is available in many many places and forms in Minnesota.

You can buy vapeable liquid, tinctures for skin, and edible/drinkable formats.

Its far from Cheap, but my wife has tried it to help with some aspects of Epilepsy.

She never stuck with it, as the Medication was found to be adequate when we finally switched from Carbamazepine to Lamotrigine/Lamictal. During the titration process and switching of drugs, it gave a good sense of security and she never experienced any of the common warning signs.

Keep in mind, we are very lucky as her epilepsy is very low on the spectrum, but we were able to acquire it both locally (sadly from Smoke shops only; not sure if places like GNC might have it though) and online.

Best of luck good sir, hope your hand is helped. Try some oil tincture for your hands, rub it in like lotion where it gets sore, daily. Mix it with a edible/drinkable before and after hard sessions.

Think you'll find some good results as the combination regiment seems to be the common trend.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 10-28-18 at 15:06.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Hey Hmac,

As a fellow Minnesotan, CBD is available in many many places and forms in Minnesota.

You can buy vapeable liquid, tinctures for skin, and edible/drinkable formats.

Its far from Cheap, but my wife has tried it to help with some aspects of Epilepsy.

She never stuck with it, as the Medication was found to be adequate when we finally switched from Carbamazepine to Lamotrigine/Lamictal. During the titration process and switching of drugs, it gave a good sense of security and she never experienced any of the common warning signs.

Keep in mind, we are very lucky as her epilepsy is very low on the spectrum, but we were able to acquire it both locally (sadly from Smoke shops only; not sure if places like GNC might have it though) and online.

Best of luck good sir, hope your hand is helped. Try some oil tincture for your hands, rub it in like lotion where it gets sore, daily. Mix it with a edible/drinkable before and after hard sessions.

Think you'll find some good results as the combination regiment seems to be the common trend.
    To add, caveat emptor on OTC CBD products which can vary greatly in actually quantity of active compounds. One of various reasons I recommend the medical route is the quality and standardization of CBD, THC, CBD/THC products.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast