Thread: Info wanted on the 308 Les Baer Match Sniper

Feedback Score

Info wanted on the 308 Les Baer Match Sniper

I've been looking at getting the 308 Les Baer Match Sniper rifle for a while. I've read reviews in the gun magazines which all seem to be very positive. I'd like some feed back from anyone that has one as to the accuracy and reliability. I already own a LaRue OBR and an LMT MWS. So i am wondering if this rifle will be an improvement in any way over the 2 I already own.
    TIA

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by samnev View Post
    I've been looking at getting the 308 Les Baer Match Sniper rifle for a while. I've read reviews in the gun magazines which all seem to be very positive. I'd like some feed back from anyone that has one as to the accuracy and reliability. I already own a LaRue OBR and an LMT MWS. So i am wondering if this rifle will be an improvement in any way over the 2 I already own.
    TIA
    Depends on what you plan on using it for,If you are looking for a bench gun get a bolt action.

You will not see a notable difference over the others, the difference of 1 MOA to 1/2 MOA is negligible for a battle rifle. Lots of other factors will determine a hit or miss.

If you were planning on spending $3500 on a new battle rifle, I would look into those refurbished SR-25 ECR's. They are a steal right now and will be 3/4 MOA all day.