Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help finding a lightweight, low profile molle vest to carry soft armor

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well unfortunately a bit after receiving my tracings Mayflower stated the LPAAC would not work for my panels since they are closer to balcs panels (they are PB conealable armor panels)

When asked for clarification the rep stated he would get a more detailed answer as to why they wont work with an LPAAC (he seems as confused as me) so I am waiting for further info from Mayflower. I figured since it was going to be a custom sized carrier the panel size or shape wouldnt matter that much

I have also sent my tracings to BCS in hopes for a similar option at a comparable price.

I just want to wear my armor tho 😥

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ECRRRainman; 11-27-15 at 22:17.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Oh gotcha. OP Tactical's new collaboration with Mayflower is designed for BALCS armor, maybe that will work? I'm curious about this too now because I have an extra set of soft panels laying around.
    Last edited by Wake27; 11-27-15 at 22:32.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From my quick google search it appears to be very similar to the LPAC, but I only see the options for CB and MC and I need black. Maybe they could do a custom black one, Ill have to contact them, thanks

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ECRRRainman; 11-27-15 at 23:29.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    What are you looking to use it for? Have you checked out Point Blank's own offerings? I have an Endeavor carrier for work and I like it a lot. My brother in law is an investigator and he just picked up Blauer's new MOLLE vest carrier. It is very low profile and light weight, though definitely not as heavy duty as the others you've mentioned. Its made of rip-stop nylon. He got the shoulder's taken in a dry cleaner and with nothing on the MOLLE he can wear it concealed about as well as the regular carrier.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mainly Im looking for a fully adjustable carrier (shoulders and waist) that's lightweight and doesn't add excess material around the neck area like my current carrier.

I currently have a custom made carrier by JG Uniforms which was originally a uniform shirt style outer carrier (pockets and buttons) which a had them add a few rows of MOLLE to the bottom half when MOLLE became approved. I dont care for its lack of shoulder adjustments and at times depending on how many layers I am wearing it doesn't feel like it sits right.

I like the Mayflower and BCS options for their minimalist design and fully adjustable shoulder and waistline. I also prefer the use of the 2" shoulder strap instead of the extra wide shoulders used in my current JG carrier and similar the the PB and Blauer carrier.

It doesn't necessarily need to be concealable since it will almost always have MOLLE pouches attached but I would prefer a slimline design to avoid any more bulk/thickness other than the external pockets.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I see. In that case, neither the Endeavor nor the Blauer carrier would meet your specs since the Blauer has no adjustment in the shoulders and the Endeavor does have adjustment in the shoulders, but that makes then very much overly bulky.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The Point Blank International would work for you.
    http://www.pointblankenterprises.com...-international

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12