Thread: Remington 700 Tactical

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Remington 700 Tactical

Hey guys! I have a brand new NEVER fired Remington 700 Tactical for sale. It is in .308 with the 20 inch heavy barrel and Hogue stock. I don't think I have the box but it's just sitting in the safe. Asking 620 SHIPPED! I will post pictures in the near future just wanted to get it listed! It is listed other places too. Thank you!

Trades
    Vickers Glocks
    Glock 19x
    Last edited by St.Michael; 07-13-19 at 19:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Remington 700 Tactical

IMG_1347.jpgIMG_1348.jpgIMG_1350.jpgIMG_1352.jpgIMG_1353.jpg

Work has kept me from bumping and updating some of you guys with this rifle and pictures. I'm sorry about that. This was a project that I never got to finish due to going back to school and now with work and school I just wont have time to do a full rifle set up.

There is a small blemish on the top of the barrel. I am not sure where it came from. I'm guessing another scope maybe that it brushed against. I don't mess with the finish so I will leave that to whoever. New price 600 shipped to your FFL. I also have a brand new 10x fixed power SWFA which I am also looking to sell or trade

Barrel is non threaded

( I have checked the numbers against the recalls for the triggers. This rifle was made beyond those listed as recall)
    Last edited by St.Michael; 07-13-19 at 21:23.
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    550 shipped for rifle price drop AGAIN!
    Last edited by St.Michael; 03-10-16 at 09:47.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    another drop bump!
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    525 shipped. bu bu bu bump
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bump bumps b b b bumps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!