Thread: Good Quality Belt From PatrolTacSolutions.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good Quality Belt From PatrolTacSolutions.com

I stumbled on this company after I saw one of our guest instructors wearing one of their belts. It looked like a cleaner solution to adjustability with the Cobra Buckle - at least to me it did.

I wear this pretty much daily if my attire allows, I like it.

I also have a Volund G-Hook - the PatrolTacSolutions belt is easier to actually put on without a mirror for those of use who are flirting with a bit of the belly. In practice, the loop you wear it in gets the wrinkles stretched out of it so it is easy to put the belt on, put the G hook through the correct loop and then buckle.

They say there is a 30 day lead time, I had mine within 10 days. Try one.

http://patroltacsystems.com/discreet...-cobra-buckle/

Discreet Operations Belt - IWB (AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle) $65.00

This product is made to order. Please allow a 30-day lead time for delivery.

The Discreet Operations Belt-IWB is a 1.5" wide COBRA Buckle belt that uses our unique LadderLoops(TM) belt buckle sizing adjustment system. The LadderLoops(TM) system uses a carbon steel G-Hook attached to a male COBRA Buckle end that eliminates the need for a webbing adjustment tail that can loosen with movement and overlaps the belt consuming critical real estate.

The Discreet Operations Belt-IWB is constructed using a smaller 1" AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle and a single layer of stiff nylon scuba webbing at its base with your choice of the available MIL-W-17337 nylon background and accent webbing colors as well as buckle color allowing your own custom color combination. This belt is designed to be low-profile and pliable for every-day carry while still maintaining stiffness and roll resistance for a secure equipment platform.

Features:
    •LadderLoops(TM) non-overlapping size adjustment system with 1" adjustment increments and 9 inches of total adjustment
    •1" AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle
    •Constructed using 1.5” wide stiff nylon scuba webbing and MIL-W-17337 nylon webbing

Feedback Score
    I've been wanting to upgrade to something like this, even though my 10 years old PX bought Spec Ops riggers belt still works good. I'm wondering how hard it would be to thread a holster onto one of these thicker multi-layer belts.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    That looks pretty slick to avoid the extra tail... But doesn't it mean you have thread the buckle through your belt loops?
    I can see that being a problem from time to time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice_Pick View Post
    That looks pretty slick to avoid the extra tail... But doesn't it mean you have thread the buckle through your belt loops?
    I can see that being a problem from time to time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    No, just the tail of the belt, you get it through the pants loops and then slip the G-hook into the loop on the belt and snap the buckle.

I've worn this with dress slacks under a 'bowling shirt' numerous times, no problems.