Thread: 30 rnd colt mags

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

30 rnd colt mags

Can anyone help me find some Colt 9mm 30 rnd Mags. I can't find them anywhere.

Feedback Score
    CProducts is now making the mags for Colt. You can get them for $19.99 at 44mag.com, they just won't have a pony on them.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I bought several C products .223 Mags and had to dremel the body just so the round would feed. Are the 9mm better quality?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    specializedarmament.com

Look for "Rifle parts" and scroll down to magazines.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by restfortheweary View Post
    I bought several C products .223 Mags and had to dremel the body just so the round would feed. Are the 9mm better quality?

I think that they have gone thru some growing pains. My 223 mags have no issues. I had gotten some 9mm mags that didn't work, but they are making it right. Obviously, they must be doing something right for Colt to pick them as their supplier.

Feedback Score
    I got some of the C-Products 32 round mags and had to Dremel them to make them work.
    They dragged like hell on the bolt till I lopped off the corner of the feed lip on the front right of the mag. Then they ran perfectly.
    Just ordered a couple more since they are still on sale at $19.99.
    2 minutes on the Dremel and they'll be good to go.
    To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it. - GK Chesterton

Feedback Score

Just Thinking...

I don't have a 9mm build and likely won't anytime soon, but i try to read everything here, so I was just wondering: Aren't German Uzi mags still available on the cheap. I bought dozens of them at $10-15.00 for my IMI and I thought the were a fairly easy adapt to the AR 9mm platform.....