Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone found a DD5V1 yet?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Has anyone found a DD5V1 yet?

I know Daniel Defense says they're shipping but has anyone received one yet? I'd like to hear some reviews if anyone has one.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    In stock here.
    Probably stocked by others as well but this one popped up first.
    Well priced.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    I don't own one, but my LGS got one in for $2500 and I checked it out for a bit. Not heavy, well balanced, and looks good (minus the DD furniture which I can't stand). My only complaint is with the charging handle. I just wasn't a fan of the feel of it. But I'm sure that's just an individual preference. I'm preferential to BCMs and the Raptor. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I'm sure it's nice. I think it is worth $2500 and I'm not sure what everyone has been complaining about that price for. I highly doubt you will ever see a quality manufactured AR-10 for much less than that.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I agree completely. $2500 is a good price. I ordered one a few weeks back and already have replacement furniture waiting. Im really wondering about whether or not the accuracy issues have been smoothed out. Excited to get my hands on one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    primary arms has them for 2400 until the 16th

Feedback Score
    I've had one of these on my radar also.
    But wondering what the 'accuracy issues' are that you are refering to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WWhunter View Post
    I've had one of these on my radar also.
    But wondering what the 'accuracy issues' are that you are refering to.
    He probably means the tale of .308 AR10s not having very good accuracy whether as the original AR10 or as the M110. Though this was fixed long ago since there are quite a few GAP, LWRC, HK, and other high end AR10s that can do better than 1.5 MOA and a few that on occasion can bring it well below the MOA diameter grouping. Daniel Defense guns have always been fairly accurate so I'd expect their .308 to be an accurate design.

After trying to find the video I mentioned before I found it does not seem to exist. I must have been thinking of something else to have gotten so confused about something like this.
    Last edited by Hwikek; 11-12-15 at 15:47. Reason: Incorrect Information
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    primary arms has them for 2400 until the 16th
    $2454 to be exact

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Well picked it up today from my local gun store. Very, very cool rifle. Super lightweight. The new keymod rail is incredible. Haven't shot it yet but will update with some info when I do. 2 negatives at the moment. First, the mag release on the right side SUCKS. It barely works unless the bcg is locked to the rear. Left side works great though. Second, the compensator has ports on the bottom. I'm going to guess due to physics that it won't work very well. It'll be replaced with a battlecomp soon.
    Last edited by scoob; 11-12-15 at 20:45.

Feedback Score
    The mag release doesn't work? Have you tried to call Daniel Defense to see if they will fix the issue? Are you instead referring to the bolt release?
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast