Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Griffin Armament Optimus

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    17-4 SS is pretty amazing material. Thanks domestique for the specs.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I added myself to Silencer Shop's notification list for this when it becomes available. Looks like it's planned for "early 2016".

I've been on a Griffin Armament buzz lately and I'm really digging their stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    I've been on a Griffin Armament buzz lately and I'm really digging their stuff.
    You're not the only one. They are putting out fantastic products for the money.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    In particular I like how part of the booster assembly and an AR stock wrench are the tools you use to take it apart and put it together. Very well thought out.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Damn. Following.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Before KAC released anything like this??

I've mentioned it before, my buddy has their 5.56 can and I am consistently impressed with it. Don't know about longevity/durability, but that thing is quiet. I've been impressed. He said they have great CS too.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Really like the idea of a Lego style can for the civilian market because it allows people on a limited budget to suppress the majority of their firearms collection with a single suppressor package and is serviceable. Also enables someone to update their can with new materials or baffle configs as designs are improved.

Feedback Score
    To add a little more info...GA posted this elsewhere:

Originally Posted By GRIFFIN_ARMAMENT:
    We're prototyping an A2 mount that will accept the flash comp also- the schedule on that product is for mid January- it will beat the Optimus through the form 4's by several months so it may as well be available right now for all useful purposes as no one needs one until they have a can. That mount will allow the suppressor to mount to A2's, BCM mod 0's, M4SD Tac comps, single port brakes, hammer comps, and 1 of our 2.25" 14.5 perm devices (the flash comp) . We have to do a little testing, but we're hoping to rate it also for our 308 flash comp, allowing it to do 5.56mm through .308 work, and .300BLK work. The 30 cal application of the mount we have to test- that's hinging on baffle clearance and mount tolerance more than pressure- it should work because that mount is proprietary and not as loose as A2's on the bottom of the range for diameter.

That config will be an 8.4" long 17.9 ounce config using the taper lok baffle, so the 9mm cap will be used in either caliber.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I wonder if they are allowed to make an adapter that would allow for mounting to a surefire flash hider mount?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's just icing on the cake. I already have an M4SDII in my possession & a 30-SD on the way. The Optimus will make the perfect A2 threesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast