Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ** Updated - Pics Pg 4 ** Where are my Ruger 10/22 people? Buy new or assemble?

Feedback Score
    Found a VQ trigger for $194: http://www.rimfiresports.com/merchan...egory_Code=R1A

Thanks for the X-Ring link to G&R! I found an old thread on here where Grant advertised them, but when I searched his site I couldn't find them. Good to know about the 15MOA rail. I think the X-Ring will be the path I take.

I did strongly consider just buying a complete new rifle for $189 - $229... but as mentioned, I'd immediately replace the bbl and stock so... Plus, I have time to buy the parts and spread out the cost since tax stamps are taking 5 - 6 months for Form 4's.

Thanks again gents!
    Last edited by El Cid; 11-17-15 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    And just when I think I have it figured out... lol!

Anyone have any thoughts/experience with the PWS Summit?

With trigger - $525 http://primaryweapons.com/store/prod...ggered-action/

Just receiver - $399 http://primaryweapons.com/store/product/summit-action/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have a Summit with Kidd Barrel and Boyd stock and it's laser. It's also very quiet suppressed!

Pictured here before the Kidd Barrel swap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Nice stock - I really like that.

I'm thinking about picking up a CZ455 this Christmas, and like their version with that stock.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    If you're looking to go the x-ring route, you can purchase one of a few different complete x-ring rifles for $748 from eurooptic. Comes complete with x-ring receiver, x-ring threaded barrel, and tactical solutions trigger. It's a great setup and the price is hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    Buying a new 10/22 from Ruger is cheaper, but building your own from parts can be more fun and you have more pride in something you built yourself. Not to mention you can make it as nice as your wallet will allow.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The 2 rifles I use for Steel dogs competition (5ea strings of 10 targets from 35-200 yrds using .22LR, 1-3 minute time limit)

CZ455 Tacticool 16.5 threaded barrel, SWFA low rings and 3-15x42 with side focus wheel on EGW 0 MOA rail, Kydex adj. cheek riser, threaded bolt knob and Harris tilt bi-pod.

Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary ed. with factory threaded barrel, KIDD single stage trigger group, Magpul x22 stock with .5" riser, Nikon 3x9x40 BDC, FDE cerakote, Harris bi-pod

The can is a silencerco Spectre2, and here is a pic as to why you buy an EASY to clean 22 can:
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys but I already have the bbl/can.

And I just discovered the PWS Summit is not semi-auto so it's off the table. Looks like the Tac Sol X-ring is the winner.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    For real quiet be sure to use a poly bolt buffer. Know that it still won't be as quiet as a bolt action unless you use a bolt lock.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    For real quiet be sure to use a poly bolt buffer. Know that it still won't be as quiet as a bolt action unless you use a bolt lock.
    I changed my steel bolt buffer for a nylon bolt from the hardware store that I cut to length. It might not be as quiet as a poly buffer from Volquartzen, but it's a lot cheaper.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast