Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score

Sig 320 vs Glock

Thought it would be a worthy topic. I've have scoured the net reading and watching videos talking to many people including some LEO's, one of which is a close friend and it truly seems split other than the die hards who will only recommend their brand.

I was set on the cz and now I've put the breaks on it and I am now considering the two. If I went with glock, I would get the 17. It fits better and points better for me. But the sig is nice as well and seems to be gaining momentum. The same was said about the m&p and it seems to have dropped off for many reasons. It'll be for home/car/classes and maybe ccw. If I get the sig, it'll be the carry or concealed version.

Anyone have any thoughts or comments for the two? I had a g19 and sold it and have limited experience with the others. Is the g17 still good to go?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glock for me. Or HK.

Sig, as a company, has just totally turned me off badly over the years.

Feedback Score
    I would agree, especially with some of the other platforms but it seems their striker is a turn for them.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If it fits and points better for you (and you shoot it better), get the Glock. No contest.

I think the 320 concept is cool, and the trigger is sweet. I enjoy shooting them. But the reliability, Gen 4 texture, grip, and part and mag availability and price hooks me on the Glocks.

Feedback Score
    it's okay, I like it, don't love it. I prefer my dad's VP9 and his PPQ. but cool to have none the less. performance wise it has been flawless
    Using Tapatalk

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    After 40 or so years of shooting 1911s, I've been trying to switch over to glock over the last several years. I truly think the g17 is one of the finest combat handguns on the planet. My EDC is a g26.
    Having said that, I must also say that shooting a glock has always been a battle. No other pistol or revolver has ever been as difficult to shoot as my damn glocks. I can - with a lot of effort - shoot POA=POI, but those SOBs truly do want to shoot low & left:)
    I've been wanting to explore sigs with the hope of dropping my glocks. I want 9mm, and I'm 6'5" and 280#, so I can EDC the "carry" version of the 320 with no problem. (I carry my g26 with a g19 mag with no problem.). So - I, too, am interested in 320 feedback.
    To complicate matters, I could even see going the 229/Legion route. For a variety of reasons, I am also interested in 229 vs 320 accuracy out to +/- 75m.
    Looking forward to the comments and dicussions.
    john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    I love my 228, 226 and 229... the 320 is unique because of the strike fire. Legion series seems like a novelty item.
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have both the G19 Gen4 and a P320c. I shot the G21SF extensively in LE (free ammo dude!). I'm not an expert by any means. I think the G19 is the perfect size for concealed carry I wish the P320c was the same size. I've always had some disagreements with the Glock trigger. It takes concerted effort for me to shoot it well. I can't complain about the reliability in spite of a few malfunctions. I never question if it will go bang. Low and friggin' left.... Though Glocks will always have a place in my life.

I have both the P320c and full size. I was looking at them and the VP9 but the Sigs followed me home. I like the grip and I really like the trigger, though it's not a PPQ. I've had no issues shooting the Sigs cold, PoA=PoI with them. The Glocks always required me a mag to warm up if I haven't shot them in a while.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for a good discussion so far. I, like jmoore, have carried 1911's and it is still my favorite. I have experienced the same issues y'all have mentioned with the Glocks and I know they'll go bang. They've been around and have a proven track record but the ergonomics kill me but I still am interested.

But I can say the same about the 320. To me, the 320 has great ergonomics, but I thought the same about the m&p. The big question is will the Sig step up and be what it's touted to be?

Feedback Score
    Not trying to scuttle discussion, but there is a 70 page thread on the Sig 320, and much of it discusses the Sig-Glock comparison...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ig-P320/page72

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast