Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I've been thinking about giving the Yeti a try, but I'll look at the Strike Industries as well. Thanks.

Do you have any more information about the car incident? Thanks.
    It has been a while, but I think I saw it on Reddit. Dude ran over his with the sling in and it cracked that part of the receiver. Not exatly normal wear and tear.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    It has been a while, but I think I saw it on Reddit. Dude ran over his with the sling in and it cracked that part of the receiver. Not exatly normal wear and tear.
    LOL Thanks. I agree that's not a situation I'm really worried about.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-micro-pistol/

Updated handguard and grip makes it a nicer option out the box. The new controls might also widen its appeal to folks, though since it's just a toy to me, I'm perfectly fine to stick with my old lower. Pricing is definitely creeping up though.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-micro-pistol/

Updated handguard and grip makes it a nicer option out the box. The new controls might also widen its appeal to folks, though since it's just a toy to me, I'm perfectly fine to stick with my old lower. Pricing is definitely creeping up though.
    Same here. Although I’m assuming that at one point in the future one could buy the new lower and move the trigger pack to it.
    Last edited by 202; 03-20-22 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Are there any reports on how well the Magpul 35 round magazines are holding up? I have several and I haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't used them a lot either.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Are there any reports on how well the Magpul 35 round magazines are holding up? I have several and I haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't used them a lot either.
    I use them with no issues so far.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mine have continued to be solid along with the D-50s. Use them all the time in various guns.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by studenygreg View Post
    I use them with no issues so far.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Mine have continued to be solid along with the D-50s. Use them all the time in various guns.
    Thanks. I found your video after I had posted my question.
    Steve

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Paske grip is good, angle is super, but no traction - might stipple or grip tape it. IT SEEMS to get rid of the safety interference, but I have already changed that out also.

Low mount and Micro sight seem SO easy to use and reference with this as a real lower CW. The real use of this weapon to me is to hit head shots at 25+ yards without much skill, and not going through 3-4 walls with an AK in a city or suburban environment.

I have the Parker M rear sling point and a Magpul Pic rail in front. Seems to work well. Long term durable - don't know.

New CZ window mags look indestructible. Pmags seem the best fitting and dropping beyond OEM. I have a few Palmetto State mags and they require too uch work to drop free, but are solid and feed fine.

Have a SB Tactical Evo brace - CZ not HK style. First one had the plastic hinge and had a crack - these guys are monsters on CS - they replaced the stock in days, and when I asked to pay the difference for the alloy hinge/adapter, they just sent me the whole new unit - no questions. Crazy good. The brace is quite good.
    Last edited by m4brian; 01-11-23 at 14:34.

Feedback Score
    I don't have one of the new Scorpions, but the one Scorpion Magpul 35rd magazine that I do have runs like a champ in my Draco 9S and holds the bolt back reliably. You never know when you might need those extra 5 rounds.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122