Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I went a bit more extreme on mine.

Midwest Industries rail.
    HB Industries Theta trigger, reduced weight spring kit, AK style safety, and extended charging handle.
    Tailhook brace
    Magpul grip and mag release

Last edited by kwelz; 11-21-21 at 22:47.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I went a bit more extreme on mine.

Midwest Industries rail.
    HB Industries Theta trigger, reduced weight spring kit, AK style safety, and extended charging handle.
    Tailhook brace
    Magpul grip and mag release

Nice!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm working on a Scorpion SBR. Here's what I have so far. Upgrades are the HB reduced trigger pull spring kit, prostock charging handle, and Magpul extended magazine release. I will be adding an HB Industries forend and possibly a forward set trigger soon. I tried the Magpul grip but I hated it. I didn't like the piece that protrudes forward under the trigger guard. Anyway I want to find out what people are doing for a rear sling attachment point. I was looking at the one from Parker Mountain Machine. It looks like a few of you are running it. How do you like it? Do you think it's durable? Do you think the attachment point on the rifle is durable enough? Thanks.

Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yeah, I didn’t like the Magpul grip either. I like the Strike Industries grip better.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Anyway I want to find out what people are doing for a rear sling attachment point. I was looking at the one from Parker Mountain Machine. It looks like a few of you are running it. How do you like it? Do you think it's durable? Do you think the attachment point on the rifle is durable enough? Thanks.

So far I have had no issues with mine. But to be fair I have not run it hard.

I do have an irrational fear of it breaking the attachment point though. There is no reason for this since I have seen only one case of it happening and that one involved a car.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j102 View Post
    Yeah, I didn’t like the Magpul grip either. I like the Strike Industries grip better.
    I've been thinking about giving the Yeti a try, but I'll look at the Strike Industries as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    So far I have had no issues with mine. But to be fair I have not run it hard.

I do have an irrational fear of it breaking the attachment point though. There is no reason for this since I have seen only one case of it happening and that one involved a car.
    Do you have any more information about the car incident? Thanks.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast