Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Scorpion using a USMachinegun.com thread adapter. It allows usage of my Osprey .45 suppressor.

Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Feedback Score
    Looks like glock and an mp5 had a baby boy

I like.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Well, I picked up a 2016 version from my FFL yesterday and took it out to the range for a quick function check after field strip and lube. My initial impression is that the ambi selector lever has got to go; whoever designed it should by kicked in the nuts. It was digging into my finger something terrible from the get go. No worries, a factory right sided delete is in bound.

Function was flawless with 100 rounds of 124 grain AE. I'll shoot another 50 of 147 grain HST before submitting my Form 1.

Recoil is noticibly more than my MPX or either of my MKE's. Don't get me wrong, it's a 9mm so recoil is not oppressive. I'm just saying that it's more than any other PCC that I own.

Controls and ergo are a "C." The grip angle is a little extreme and the charging handle could be more prominent. I think that the MPX again enjoys an advantage, but AK aficionados may disagree.

I'll put some rounds through my Octane next time out and report back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Ambi safety fix is the HBi AK safety lever. It's a godsend. Also the Yeti Wurks grips are a huge upgrade. I added the HBi extended charging handle and it makes a big difference.

If only one upgrade I would Dremel off the left side safety. Everything else is workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    The Ambi safety fix is the HBi AK safety lever. It's a godsend. Also the Yeti Wurks grips are a huge upgrade. I added the HBi extended charging handle and it makes a big difference.

If only one upgrade I would Dremel off the left side safety. Everything else is workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CZ also has a factory delete. I ordered the factory version since they had 30-round mags on sell for $19. I'll look into the Hbi charging handle.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    First batch of LINK adapters are being anodized as we speak, so it shouldn't be more than a week or two (fingers crossed). No ETA on 922(r) parts - will get back to you ASAP!
    Is the Link compatible with the Apex Tactical Safety levers? I know Apex says it doesn't work with the OEM stock.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Going with a folding brace setup. Has anybody used anything besides the factory CZ? 215 for the factory adapter seems steep to me to still need a tube and brace. I saw the LAGE products mentioned a few pages back, anybody using them in a folding brace configuration? What about adding an ACE folding mechanism to a KAK CZ Evo kit?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What is everyone doing for a sling solution?
    Paladin training.com.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    if it had been available when I received my SBR stamp I would have bought the Manticore sliding stock. I've never used it, but I've been happy with all of the Manticore parts I've bought for various carbines.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyman09 View Post
    What is everyone doing for a sling solution?
    BFG u-loops with sling of your choice. Got an ms1 on mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast