Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    I have been going back and forth between the CZ and the MPX. Does CZ's program cover former .mil? EMS professionals? If so I'll be going the CZ carbine route and SBR'ing it.
    I believe so
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My brother in law just got his stamp back for his SBR Evo. Its an awesome gun. Also unless the price went up Im pretty sure he paid 580 for his from CZ first responders program.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Good option for those of us in commie states. I'm still gonna hold out until I move back to NFA freedom land so I can SBR+suppress like all of the other cool guys though.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Shot one of these today with the safety delete kit and a Magpul CTR. Very fun to shoot and ate Tula ammo with no problems. May have to acquire one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A pretty good intensive thread has been going for a while that's got a lot of good information here https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...r-US-Civilians

The Gen 2 should be out some time next year says CZ. On another CZ dedicated website they have been mentioning that most all production has shifted to .mil contracts. This might likely slow down release of the Gen 2. Also might cause a drying up of Gen 1s till .mil contracts are fulfilled.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I got about halfway through the video; I'm having poor internet connection here making it tough to watch. Was there an expected release date mentioned for the carbine?

I'm not too big on mock suppressors. I wonder how easy it is to change barrels for SBR, or going to the integrally suppressed configuration.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Was there an expected release date mentioned for the carbine?
    Not that I saw; but (and this is 100% pure BS speculation) Fall 2016.

I wonder how easy it is to change barrels for SBR, or going to the integrally suppressed configuration.
    Also wondering.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Very nice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    A pretty good intensive thread has been going for a while that's got a lot of good information here https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...r-US-Civilians

The Gen 2 should be out some time next year says CZ. On another CZ dedicated website they have been mentioning that most all production has shifted to .mil contracts. This might likely slow down release of the Gen 2. Also might cause a drying up of Gen 1s till .mil contracts are fulfilled.
    I wonder what this "Gen 2" will entail.

As for the carbines, well done CZ.

I like the new hand guard. I wonder if it will clear the pistol length barrel. That's an upgrade I would quickly make.

Scorp_blurb.jpg
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecWired View Post
    I wonder what this "Gen 2" will entail.
    1/2x28 thread pitch barrel and FDE option for the Evo Pistols, as far as I know.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast