Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    I love my carbine. Reliable, accurate for what it is, and a blast to shoot. There’s a very strong aftermarket for them as well.
    I have the pistol version. There’s probably a debate to be had about the validity of a semi-auto only PCC as a “serious” weapon, but I really wanted a “submachine gun”, so I kinda I like mine. However due to 9mm rationing I haven’t got a huge amount of rounds through mine.
    I’ve been impressed with the accuracy
    Here’s five rounds of 147gr HST from 25yds, off a rest, with the factory irons

Here’s 147gr HST at 100 yards, also with the irons. My point of aim was the bullseye but I clearly should have been holding a bit higher with those 147s, probably more toward the base of the neck. But the group sizes are pretty accepts in my opinion. The impacts being off center relative to my point of aim is probably just me and my bad eyes struggling a bit with the iron sights at that distance.

Last edited by Circle_10; 10-03-21 at 13:01.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I have the pistol version. There’s probably a debate to be had about the validity of a semi-auto only PCC as a “serious” weapon, but I really wanted a “submachine gun”, so I kinda I like mine. However due to 9mm rationing I haven’t got a huge amount of rounds through mine.
    I’ve been impressed with the accuracy
    Here’s five rounds of 147gr HST from 25yds, off a rest, with the factory irons

Here’s 147gr HST at 100 yards, also with the irons. My point of aim was the bullseye but I clearly should have been holding a bit higher with those 147s, probably more toward the base of the neck. But the group sizes are pretty accepts in my opinion. The impacts being off center relative to my point of aim is probably just me and my bad eyes struggling a bit with the iron sights at that distance.

Good shooting!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I have the pistol version. There’s probably a debate to be had about the validity of a semi-auto only PCC as a “serious” weapon, but I really wanted a “submachine gun”…..
    For a battle/fighting/shtf rifle I will always choose one of my AR15 rifles. But no doubt the CZ Scorpion could be used for home defense or as a backpack or truck gun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by j102 View Post
    Good shooting!
    Thanks, I try to shoot irons regularly so as not to deteriorate *too* much.

For a battle/fighting/shtf rifle I will always choose one of my AR15 rifles. But no doubt the CZ Scorpion could be used for home defense or as a backpack or truck gun.
    I think they have merits in certain roles myself as well. Even a select fire SMG is best employed on semiauto in most cases. But I do also think the opinion that a PCC suffers more for lack of the *option* for full auto capability than a rifle does has some validity as well. Basically I like PCCs but I get why some people don’t.

Feedback Score
    Add in the Franklin Armory binary trigger and it gets fun to play with. In limited circumstances the ability to shoot it efficiently (i.e. double taps) could come in handy, namely if it became second-nature to your gun-handling techniques.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Got one today.

Last edited by 202; 11-05-21 at 15:30.

Feedback Score
    Hell ya man! Congrats! Such a fun gun!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Hell ya man! Congrats! Such a fun gun!
    Thanks! I already ordered a few “upgrades” from HB Industries.

Feedback Score
    Good shooting. That's the role of my Scorpion as well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

CZ Scorpion SBT Folding Brace.
    CZ Scorpion Safety Delete.
    CZ Scorpion Reduced Weight Trigger Spring Kit.
    CZ Scorpion Theta Stock Trigger Black.
    CZ Scorpion Ultra Comp Brake.
    CZ Scorpion Theta Extended Charging Handle.
    Strike Industries Grip.
    IWC Handstop.
    Magpul rail covers.
    Last edited by 202; 12-21-21 at 15:39.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast