Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any updates on when these will roll out?
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yep, I am waiting for the thread update and then I am definitely picking one up. They have one at Clyde's that keeps calling to me. It looks like it would be an absurd amount of fun.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    I take it that these will probably be updated with whatever changes the gen 2 pistol has(?). I'm also really interested to see what the price will be on these compared to the pistol.

To anyone that has the pistol version: how is the barrel attached? I'm pretty sure the rifles will be the same in that regard. I'm just wondering what the level of ease would be in swapping barrels, whether it will be AR easy, or much more involved like an AK.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone looking for he 922 stock, CZ Customs has them in stock.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    This may be relevant to some of your interests. Shipping in approx. 4 weeks: www.sideprojectllc.com

--Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks awesome. I am hopeful we will see some details on the 2016 version soon.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Already out of stock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    Already out of stock
    First production run is being made now. The only reason we announced now vs. waiting is because the product will be featured in the next edition of Recoil Magazine, which hits stores this week.
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How is the grip angle? It looks funny, but might just be very comfortable.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    First production run is being made now. The only reason we announced now vs. waiting is because the product will be featured in the next edition of Recoil Magazine, which hits stores this week.
    Looks awesome. A few questions:

1. How does the cheekweld/eyebox compare to the CZ stock? Is it higher or lower or equal?

2. Can the gun be fired with the stock folded? It looks like the stock covers the ejection port, so I wasn't sure.

3. Can the gun even be fired with the CZ stock folded? Haven't handled the CZ stock since it's rarer than hen's teeth right now.

4. How does your adapter differ from CZ Custom's? I was eyeing theirs up as well, but I can't seem to find it on their website right now.

Thank you for the sneak peek!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast