Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    It is removable. Some custom forends out in the wild with Mlok slots. My guess is more to come as the aftermarket parts makers get going.

Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 04-25-16 at 22:30.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Quick question on the pistols: is the handgaurd removable? Seeing that the carbines are coming with M-LOK on the handgaurds, I would guess future pistols will come with M-LOK also. That said, if the handgaurd is integrated to the receiver you're stuck with what you get.
    Yes. I'm not sure how easy, but it does come off. I plan on buying the carbine length handguard to use with my suppressor.

Whoops, Fuzzy beat me to it.
    Last edited by domestique; 04-25-16 at 23:32.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Reticle View Post
    It is removable. Some custom forends out in the wild with Mlok slots. My guess is more to come as the aftermarket parts makers get going.

That is gorgeous.

Do you have a build list? There are a couple parts I haven't seen before (folding handle, grip etc. ) Nice A1 heat diffuser on the barrel.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    No parts list for the custom Scorpion. I grabbed that off one of the Cz forums. I want to say a place called Scorpion Customs did it.

Yeitwurks is making a pretty cool looking pistol grip for them. Looks like it has promise.

Removing the front hand guard is not very difficult.

Unload and make it safe
    Take off lower
    Remove bolt
    Remove the charging handle
    Remove Flash hider
    Remove #2
    Remove #5
    The front will come off. The sling attachment points will come off at this point (#8) Don't loose them.
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 04-26-16 at 08:04.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Yeah, that's slick.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Got it the way I want it until my FORM 1 comes back.
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 05-12-16 at 16:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I must have that forend and folding charging handle...

Feedback Score
    So........My buddy just picked up one of the 1st Gen Evo's.........Need to know what adapter we need to get an AAC TiRant 45 mounted to it. I believe the piston on there now is the one from the factory........18X1 RH??

Will SiCo's adapter work?

https://www.store.silencerco.com/col...iant=221764050

There's a dropdown box mentioning the Scorpion Evo 9; however, not sure of the exterior thread pitch leading to the can....

Any other options/recommendations?

Thanks fellas.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by billybronco View Post
    So........My buddy just picked up one of the 1st Gen Evo's.........Need to know what adapter we need to get an AAC TiRant 45 mounted to it. I believe the piston on there now is the one from the factory........18X1 RH??

Will SiCo's adapter work?

https://www.store.silencerco.com/col...iant=221764050

There's a dropdown box mentioning the Scorpion Evo 9; however, not sure of the exterior thread pitch leading to the can....

Any other options/recommendations?

Thanks fellas.....
    CZ custom makes a 1/2x28 suppressor adapter for the older scorpion evo threading.

http://czcustom.com/cz-scorpion-evo-...pter-blue.html

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I picked up my Scorpion from my dealer on Saturday. It's the newer 91351 SKU with the 1/2x28 threads. It actually has both 1/2x28 and 18x1 threads under the flash hider so all existing 18x1 muzzle devices will still fit. There's a thread protector over the 1/2x28 threads.

There's also a 18x1 thread protector included in the box so you don't have to expose the 18x1 threads when using the 1/2x28 ones. I thought that was a nice touch

It looks like they did indeed weld a washer to the trigger screw at the factory but I was able to take out the screw on mine with just a hex wrench. It seems CZ-USA may have drilled out the weld before they shipped the pistol, which saved me some extra work.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast