Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current form 1 question?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    It's a shame that the ATF tried to help by duplicating pages, but set it up so that the second p1 prints on the back of the first p3. Doh! (So you can't simply print the whole thing duplex and submit it)
    The PDF is based on an actual form you can order from ATF. If you send in their actual form it works correctly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    and another question on E-forms, do we not fill out a certificate of compliance with these things?
    It's not a matter of eForms. It's a matter of whether the applicant is an individual or an entity. You don't do it for any F1/F4 if you're filing as an entity, even with paper forms. Since eForms is for entities only, it's definitely not required. Same reason you don't answer all the yes/no questions on the back...they're only for individuals.

Feedback Score
    OK so after some thought I figured I'd give the E forms the old college try, I got to the page where you upload your trust. It told me the file was too big (7.2mb), so then I did my google thing and learned how to compress the PDF, now the damn thing is blurry and barely readable. Is this going to be ok if I submit this way?
    You can easily get it under 3MB. You need to either scan it at a different resolution (200dpi in B&W worked for me) or take it to an office supply/copy store that can do it for you.

You're allowed up to 10 attachments at 3MB apiece, but a single file should always cause less confusion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    The PDF is based on an actual form you can order from ATF. If you send in their actual form it works correctly.
    If you order paper copies, they come double sided? Or single and you have to copy them front/back. I've always just printed mine, so wasn't sure.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thank you for all the help and one last question fellas, I just submitted a few of these and on one of them I accidentally put 5.56 CAL instead of MM, is this thing going to get rejected because of that small technicality or should I not worry?

Feedback Score
    Thank you for all the help and one last question fellas, I just submitted a few of these and on one of them I accidentally put 5.56 CAL instead of MM, is this thing going to get rejected because of that small technicality or should I not worry?
    Shouldn't be an issue. The examiner can probably see it, but it doesn't show up on the form (only the numerical portion is there).

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Shouldn't be an issue. The examiner can probably see it, but it doesn't show up on the form (only the numerical portion is there).
    Great news, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12