Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooting in San Bernadino, CA

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    KNBC reporting 3 dead now. 20 + injured

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    What a tragedy, of all of the places a school/facility for the disabled.
    Terrorism?
    San Bernadino, can't rule out gang related either but it would be a little abnormal for bangers to shoot up a facility like that.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Not rhetorical, as I'm genuinely interested in the answer., but do you truly and actually believe that this event is setup by the gov?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Governments have a long history of goofy behavior; even our own. To dismiss simply cause it can't happen here is naive. With that stated I'd like to see some evidence to prove it was/is a conspiracy.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    San Bernadino, can't rule out gang related either but it would be a little abnormal for bangers to shoot up a facility like that.
    Insert very.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Governments have a long history of goofy behavior; even our own. To dismiss simply cause it can't happen here is naive. With that stated I'd like to see some evidence to prove it was/is a conspiracy.
    I wouldn't dismiss anything. See my previous post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Support the NRA

Feedback Score
    This is the part where none of the news outlets know what's going on, and in an attempt to one-up each other they report anything and everything.

Feedback Score
    Hilary has already sent a tweet out saying "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H"

The bad guy(s) are still on the loose, victims still being triaged and bodies on scene and she fires off that crap. I really shouldn't be surprised she didn't mention the victims, she doesn't give a shit about the victims.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Hilary has already sent a tweet out saying "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H"

The bad guy(s) are still on the loose, victims still being triaged and bodies on scene and she fires off that crap. I really shouldn't be surprised she didn't mention the victims, she doesn't give a shit about the victims.
    Yep, time to stand up to the NRA... Obama should be yapping again any minute.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    We are well and truly boned. Too many too close together. The libtards are getting way to much ammunition to use.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm sorry, but to think that these types of events are beyond the gov is naive.

I have a hard time believing that the frequency of these types of events are just a coincidence.

Not saying it's necessarily the case, but it's at least plausible.

Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast