Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooting in San Bernadino, CA

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amicus View Post
    Best post-shooting political statement yet:

Barbara Boxer: 'Sensible gun laws work. We've proven it in California. And we're not going to give up.'

Mike Emanuel (Fox News Reporter): 'Of course, Senator Boxer realizes San Bernardino is in California and yet even their strict gun laws didn't stop this attack.'
    That doesn't count, they've given up that part of the state to Mexico.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    The left races out and demonizes gun owners, the NRA and leaders that express "prayers sent" but cannot find it in their gut to even begin to blame Islam?

...boggles the mind.

It is very likely that the American left thinks that conservatives and evangelical Christians are a much bigger threat to the country than Muslims.
    I think it's beyond very likely.

I am the black sheep in my entire social circle outside of my family.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    If limiting household ammo became law, I see a lot of hidden compartments/closets in the American home for the future. A majority of American gun owners won't stand for that kind of micro management of gun ownership.
    I see a lot of holes dug at night in back yards and properties all over the country.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score

Exclamation White House Calls For Assault Weapon Ban After California Attack

White House Calls For Assault Weapon Ban After California Attack

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fornia-attack/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post
    White House Calls For Assault Weapon Ban After California Attack

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fornia-attack/
    And so it begins... Thank God I splurged before Thanksgiving.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    They write it into the fire codes. That way if for some other reason they come thru they can get you and from what I understand if you house goes enfuego, the insurance company can deny coverage- either directly or if the FD pulls back because of the 'danger' or cooking off rounds. The usual passive-aggresive anti-gun stance.
    The International Fire Code and NFPA only discuss quantities of flammable or combustible materials. In regards to ammo, only the quantity of gun powder and the way it should be stored is discussed, there is no mention of loaded ammunition in their IFC or any NFPA section that I am familiar with. I deal with the NFPA codes all day long because the majority of my clients have huge amounts of flammable or combustible materials in their facilities.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The President can "call" for whatever he wants...but he's not gonna get it - at least not yet, anyway.

I'm betting the FBI would REALLY like to meet with the unidentified multiple 'visitors' to the bomb garage reported over the past few weeks.

COULD IT BE that the call for "individual jihad" has spurred exactly that, and there is more to come?

COULD IT BE that much worse was in the planning, then the guy got pissed at work and jumped the gun?

COULD IT BE that there are a bunch of unaccounted for explosives made in that garage?

Nobody goes to this much trouble to shoot up their office...unless more was planned and/or there are accomplices....
    "Those who do can't explain; those who don't can't understand"...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    You, Sir, are "switched on."

Either dude had a premature evacuation, or somebody smoked the coon out...

Quote Originally Posted by skydivr View Post
    Nobody goes to this much trouble to shoot up their office...unless more was planned and/or there are accomplices....

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Removed. Double-Tap/Negligent Dicharge on "Post" button...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    And so it begins... Thank God I splurged before Thanksgiving.
    He can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. It ain't getting through Congress.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast