Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC's VP9 test.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Man, thats a bit disappointing. I love my vp9. Not sure if the video has really changed my mind though.
    Last edited by K1tt3n5; 12-03-15 at 20:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andersenvincent7 View Post
    I think with the added complexity of the trigger components it isn't all that surprising to be honest, I still really like the handgun but it is an eye opener for sure about it's weaknesses
    Completely agree.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    "Tests" like these mean absolutely nothing to me, whatever the brand.

Feedback Score
    You can definitely see the his disappointment in his face and second guessing his decision on VP9.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygunguy View Post
    That's a bit troublesome, oh well I still have my glocks and a p30. Maybe I'll sell one of my VP9s for a p30 sk can't say vp9 is something I'd depend my life on
    You're gonna suddenly go sell off something you liked a lot before you saw the video, because of his one torture test, and get something else?
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Buying any and all H&K VP 9's for January delivery at @ $250 1x1

It's great for a handgun and my first interest in it was after playing call of duty with the lil red dot that look like the rmr.
    from TOS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    You're gonna suddenly go sell off something you liked a lot before you saw the video, because of his one torture test, and get something else?
    I own 2 so yeah I will still keep one though
    To be honest my EDC is a glock 19 i have over 5000 rds with an apex extractor which almost got rid of btf entirely.
    I saw Vickers torture test of a glock 17 gen 3 and 4 pretty much handled much worse abuse than what MAC did to his VP 9.
    HK did a torture test of the p30, did really well too. I don't know maybe I'll keep it for the 2 is 1 ideology, but it won't be my EDC gun

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 12-03-15 at 21:25.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    Dugan Ashley from carnikcon did basically all of these things to a P320 in one of his videos and it did great. A lot of the situations were unrealistic (I don't tend to crawl around in mud) but dropping the gun is a real possibility as is water and I would be a little concerned about those things.

I had been planning to get a VP9 at some point because I liked it from shooting it at the range but I think I'll now pass and look more towards the P320, P-09, and perhaps the TP9SA v2 when that comes out or the good old PPQ that seems to have been forgotten.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I was planning on ordering one within the next few weeks.

I guess the VP9 won't be replacing my PPQ after all.

Feedback Score
    The VP9 has like 60 parts (correct me If I'm wrong on this) so the over-complexity may have something to do with all the failures in that vid.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast