Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: MAC's VP9 test.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Idk if this is kosher here but...

https://hkparts.net/product/quick-de...ton-p18108.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the one without the quick detach.
    https://hkparts.net/product/enhanced...ack-p17856.htm
    They also have all sorts of colors to choose from.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Sorry. That’s the one I have actually. Non qd

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    HKParts has them. Idk if they still do or not. I have one too. I don’t have many rds through my gun though.

Yeah...hkparts.net is doing a deep dive to piss off the hkpro types. Shoddy parts, switcheroo's (replacing "factory German" with their knockoff US stuff), poor coms, and poor/delayed handling of data breach... Their aftermarket 416 kits are a hot mess.

Caveat Emptor

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That's cuz someone always has to post "just get a Glock" in a thread about (fill in striker fired pistol brand/model here) as someone did a few pages back, and it turns into a Glock fan boy vs non thread that ruins a perfectly good discussion on something not a Glock. It understandably an almost inevitable comparison, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it and "just get a Glock" is the wrong way.
    People do it in threads that aren't about striker-fired pistols, too.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    A PMC buddy overseas stated they aren't getting a good reputation at all.

Glocks rule sadly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why is that sad?

I swear, Some gun guys just want to be different at the expense of their own lives. It’s unbelievable.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    That's cuz someone always has to post "just get a Glock" in a thread about (fill in striker fired pistol brand/model here) as someone did a few pages back, and it turns into a Glock fan boy vs non thread that ruins a perfectly good discussion on something not a Glock. It understandably an almost inevitable comparison, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it and "just get a Glock" is the wrong way.
    Isn’t it interesting that someone always says “just get a Glock” and not “just get a VP9” or M&P or P229?

Why is that?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Why is that sad?

I swear, Some gun guys just want to be different at the expense of their own lives. It’s unbelievable.
    It’s sad that there are tools out there that offer advantages, but companies can’t get their head out of their ass to support better tools.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    It’s sad that there are tools out there that offer advantages, but companies can’t get their head out of their ass to support better tools.

I believe anything and everything is possible.

There are PMCs that come with 20 magazines for their VP9 and also extra parts and their are Euro contractors using CZ75s and anything else out there. The key is being prepared.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow...let's get the emotion out of this people and stick with REAL facts.

Unless someone can post up actual study data that a VP9, M&P 2.0, etc are failing real world at a way higher rate than Glocks do in self defense cases, ccw/handgun classes, etc., all this hyperbole is absolute nonsense.

Add to the fact that if this actual data existed, Glock would be all over it and using it as marketing material, as would any other manufacturer...but the fact is, it doesn't exist because it is bs.

Pick the one you shoot best with...that is what would be the most beneficial for you and your survival in a bad situation. Not being different to be different and not being a fanboy with zero real world data to back it up.

Sheez peeople. Logic...it's awesome sometimes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Isn’t it interesting that someone always says “just get a Glock” and not “just get a VP9” or M&P or P229?

Why is that?
    You find it interesting, I don't. The why of it well known and covered ad nauseam in this thread. If you find it the bestest pistol for your needs, stick with it by all means.

I never liked Glocks myself and many others feel same.

It happens.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast