Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with SDN6. I need some help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    I put a Geissele rail on as a replacement for the mk18 rail. I did not use a suppressor rod. I have I think 2 shims on both of my rifles so that couldnt be the issue. Looked down the barrel but didn't see any issues. It's a .223 coming out of a 30 Cal hole so I wouldn't have expected an issue. I am having issues with accuracy. Couldn't get better than a 2 in group at 32yds between myself and a sniper at my dept. We both know how to shoot so if definitely isn't shooter induced. Has anyone heard of the 51t mount teeth or threading being out of alignment on the battlecomp 51.0s?
    Does it group well without the can? If it does then, the threads are not concentric to the bore or you have an out of alignment QD mount. If you take the can off and it still does not shoot good groups then the barrel is not stabilizing the bullets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I would send it in to AAC and see what they can do. I wore out the latch on my 762-sdn6 and had it back from them in 7 days. New latch and fresh paint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12