Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: EOTech Issuing Refunds?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So its Eotech going away?
    Quote Originally Posted by CatSnipah View Post
    Yeah I filled out the form - just bought an Aimpoint PRO. For all the more I do with my rifle, I figured it would be a good optic for me. This really makes me sad - I REALLY liked my xps2, but I'm really concerned that L-3 won't be around long-term to support me if anything happens to my EoTech in the future.

But, I'm SURE I will enjoy my Aimpoint once I get used to the change.

Feedback Score
    I have an exps 2, filled out form and will see what happens. Worst case they tell me to pound sand. I will update when I get a response.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'm curious how bad this is going to hurt them. If there is a possibility they'll go under, I'd rather jump now. Otherwise, assuming EOTech can bounce back, I'll gladly keep my EXPS 3.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'm curious how bad this is going to hurt them. If there is a possibility they'll go under, I'd rather jump now. Otherwise, assuming EOTech can bounce back, I'll gladly keep my EXPS 3.
    You can likely expect to see a class action suit in a situation like this.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    My thoughts as well. I really like the Eotech reticle and I shoot well with it (not the case with an Aimpoint), but it's already had to go in for repair once and I don't feel comfortable selling to a 3rd party due to it's history. If I can unload it back to the manufacturer I think I'd be foolish not to.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would be all for returning all three that I own, but it know of no viable alternative at this time. As much as I would like to switch over to Aimpoint (and I've tried several times), my eyes just don't like the Aimpoint reticle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    L3 Communications is a $10.3 Billion dollar company. They set aside $26M to settle this case. Other than possibly some changes in management, my guess is that they'll be fine.
    I don't see EOTech going anywhere & I'll be holding on to all of mine... Except the one that's delaminating is going back for repairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Filled out my request this morning. I'm sure I won't get a response any earlier than Monday. I'm really hoping this is going to work out for me and the turn around is somewhat quick. Honestly it's kind of a relief for me. While I've never had any issues with the two I've owned or the one I've had issued on my patrol rifle for years now, with all the reported problems I've always felt a little uneasy about having my own money into one. I stuck with Eotechs because we use them at work and I wanted to have consistency in my training, but this latest revelation and my fear that Eotech may not be around much longer finally convinced me that perfect consistency isn't worth what I have personally invested.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    L3 Communications is a $10.3 Billion dollar company. They set aside $26M to settle this case. Other than possibly some changes in management, my guess is that they'll be fine.
    I don't see EOTech going anywhere & I'll be holding on to all of mine... Except the one that's delaminating is going back for repairs.
    Wasn't their settlement to the US Gov for $25.6M? I doubt the remaining $400k is going to cover all the civilian returns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    Wasn't their settlement to the US Gov for $25.6M? I doubt the remaining $400k is going to cover all the civilian returns.
    Ugh... I just rounded the number.

Make whatever case out of this situation that you choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast