Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: EOTech Issuing Refunds?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    This made me really want to start a new thread "stupid crap overheard at the range" but I didn't have permissions.
    Already done. Plenty of range stories here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-store/page317

And that "35 yard" comment definitely belongs there.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    I just got my check today actually. Takes a few weeks to get it after you send it in, but I got the amount I requested plus $5. I returned my 2008 552 for the full MSRP regardless of what I paid for it. I didn't need the receipt or any proof of purchase. Just entered the serial number into the form and then once they sent me the approval, I sent them the optic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcAG2010 View Post
    I just got my check today actually. Takes a few weeks to get it after you send it in, but I got the amount I requested plus $5. I returned my 2008 552 for the full MSRP regardless of what I paid for it. I didn't need the receipt or any proof of purchase. Just entered the serial number into the form and then once they sent me the approval, I sent them the optic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My Eotech was received in Michigan in mid December but I got my check on April 19.
    Make sure you have good documentation as the Eotech internal processes have been shaky. I still appreciate the corporate parent L3 for standing up and reimbursing consumers.

Feedback Score
    I wonder how many dudes are getting popped for sending in sights from units...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just when I want to give an XPS3-2 a chance I find this thread. I always wanted to buy one because I believe the reticle and field of view to be better but have always stuck with Aimpoints for durability and battery life.

They just can't get their shit together.

Feedback Score
    If you like the Eotech reticle try the Holosun 515c. I bought 3 of them after I got my refunds and will never look back.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aklance View Post
    If you like the Eotech reticle try the Holosun 515c. I bought 3 of them after I got my refunds and will never look back.
    Not sure if serious...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Even with EOtech's issues, Holosun is not on their level. Not proven enough yet to be mentioned in the same breath.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    ...you traded EOTechs in for Holosuns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Dude, when you're doing HAHO jumps, and the ambient temp is -70F, and your LZ is at 126F in the shade, the thermal drift from the EOTrash is simply unacceptable.

Thus, Holosun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    ...you traded EOTechs in for Holosuns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast