Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast

Thread: EOTech Issuing Refunds?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Even with EOtech's issues, Holosun is not on their level. Not proven enough yet to be mentioned in the same breath.
    I think you spend to much time online and not enough at the range or you would know that eotechs had reticle fade. You're right Holosun is not on their level of trash because they work. What good is a sight that you cant see the reticle? My sons xps2 had it bad and also ate a battery every couple of months. If you don't own a 515 then how can you badmouth them. You eotrash and aimpoint fanboys think if it doesn't cost a fortune then its junk. You are wrong and yes I am serious.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aklance View Post
    I think you spend to much time online and not enough at the range or you would know that eotechs had reticle fade. You're right Holosun is not on their level of trash because they work. What good is a sight that you cant see the reticle? My sons xps2 had it bad and also ate a battery every couple of months. If you don't own a 515 then how can you badmouth them. You eotrash and aimpoint fanboys think if it doesn't cost a fortune then its junk. You are wrong and yes I am serious.
    Obviously I hit a nerve there. I hope your Chinese red dots hold up, and you never have to use them in a self defense situation. I'll keep being an Aimpoint, and Trijicon fanboy though by all means. They both are moderately priced, and you definitely get what you pay for. I really like the EOtech reticle, and I have always shot them very well, I acknowledged their issues in my previous post. I guess it just boils down to what your life is worth to you if saving a few extra bucks really means that much. When the Holosun is as proven as any of the optics I mentioned, get back to me and I will admit I was wrong. Until then, thank you for the chat.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Obviously I hit a nerve there. I hope your Chinese red dots hold up, and you never have to use them in a self defense situation. I'll keep being an Aimpoint, and Trijicon fanboy though by all means. They both are moderately priced, and you definitely get what you pay for. I really like the EOtech reticle, and I have always shot them very well, I acknowledged their issues in my previous post. I guess it just boils down to what your life is worth to you if saving a few extra bucks really means that much. When the Holosun is as proven as any of the optics I mentioned, get back to me and I will admit I was wrong. Until then, thank you for the chat.
    I never said the word Trijicon now did I? Obviously you did not read my post correctly and were hurt by my first few words. Yes my life is worth more than an over priced dot or a POS eotrash with a faded reticle. I wiil stick with what I have. I have tested them enough to know they are just as good as the other trash on the market, probably better. Trijicon is a totally different game altogether and they are not moderately priced. I am also sure you own a lot of Chinese crap that you think is great stuff. Enough of this, its a beautiful 80 deg day here and I have to go on a hike.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I never said the word Trijicon now did I? Obviously you did not read my post correctly and were hurt by my first few words. Yes my life is worth more than an over priced dot or a POS eotrash with a faded reticle. I wiil stick with what I have. I have tested them enough to know they are just as good as the other trash on the market, probably better. Trijicon is a totally different game altogether and they are not moderately priced. I am also sure you own a lot of Chinese crap that you think is great stuff. Enough of this, its a beautiful 80 deg day here and I have to go on a hike.
    WE have tested a lot in lab environments and no... Holosun is not on par with Eotech (even with the problems) or Aimpoint.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    WE have tested a lot in lab environments and no... Holosun is not on par with Eotech (even with the problems) or Aimpoint.
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I have been interested in the Holosun with the ACSS reticle from Primary Arms. What are the concerns with the Holosun optics?
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 07-19-16 at 15:37.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    How long have you been using the Holosun? And under what conditions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    No fight here. VIP3R I have the circle dot on my 4 sights and they are clearer than the eotech. These guys are trying to convince me that my Holosuns are junk but I am not falling for their garbage and they can KMA if they think I am going to write a book why I know they are good to go. They are way beyond par with eotech and aimpoint doesn't have a circle dot. Thats what I want and thats what I have!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I have been interested in the Holosun with the ACSS reticle from Primary Arms. What are the concerns with the Holosun optics?
    515c and HS503BU

Failed Vibration testing
    Failed operation In temperatures +120
    Failed operation in temperatures -14
    Failed operation when submerged in 4 feet of water
    Failed rapid pressure change
    Failed pendulum impact testing

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No fight here. VIP3R I have the circle dot on my 4 sights and they are clearer than the eotech. These guys are trying to convince me that my Holosuns are junk but I am not falling for their garbage and they can KMA if they think I am going to write a book why I know they are good to go. They are way beyond par with eotech and aimpoint doesn't have a circle dot. Thats what I want and thats what I have!
    Comparing it to aimpoint and EoTech is pure lunacy...

This site prides itself on providing context or proof to claims. So tell us, how do you know they are superior to aimpoint and EoTech.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    Comparing it to aimpoint and EoTech is pure lunacy...

This site prides itself on providing context or proof to claims. So tell us, how do you know they are superior to aimpoint and EoTech.

Where did you come up with your BS test data. And yes comparing them to eotrash is lunacy. The eotechs from a few years ago are crap and I would not insult Holosun!! An army GI in the LGS this winter told me he did 2 tours in Afghanistan and they were issued acogs and aimpoints. His acog never failed him but the guys with aimpoints had numerous failures with the electronics. He said he would not own one. So much for your sales job on aimpoints. I have a 503c that I tested in the frezzer and in the water barrel. It passed those and a drop test with no POI change leaks or fogging. That was good enough for me. I do believe you are the type of person that would tell me if I don't have a billet receiver on my ARs I don't have s**T. Please go troll someone else. No I don't work for holosun. I did my own tests and am satisfied with my equipment and that is enough said. No mater what people own there is always someone that tells you your stuff is crap so where does it end? Live with what you like and buy what you can afford. You guys just don't get it, I want a circle dot mico sight and there is only Holosun, period. Holosun 503 and 515c are good no matter what digitaldamage says. He doesn't know what he's talking about and thats a fact!!!
    Last edited by aklance; 08-01-16 at 19:02.

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast