Thread: Homemade Bump Fire Stock [Pics and how-to]

Feedback Score

Homemade Bump Fire Stock [Pics and how-to]

I'm creating a series of how-to videos on this and will update the thread as I publish the videos.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

How-to Video Part 1: https://youtu.be/ZcZFhWTVK-A

Pics:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Why are we manufacturing more bumpfire things? IMHO, waste of money, and ammo that can be used for actual training instead or "Hold my beer, watch this." I know there's a market, I live in fudd-ville and see the guys frequently with their bumpfire stocks. Good luck man, I hope you sell a metric shit ton.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can't see the video, as I'm on my phone, but tell me this. Is the trigger being pulled by the operators finger or by the arm/clamp around the trigger?
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Why are we manufacturing more bumpfire things? IMHO, waste of money, and ammo that can be used for actual training instead or "Hold my beer, watch this." I know there's a market, I live in fudd-ville and see the guys frequently with their bumpfire stocks. Good luck man, I hope you sell a metric shit ton.
    I'm not manufacturing them. I just did it to do it (and not pay for overpriced plastic ones). This is a very clean look and I had fun doing it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post
    I can't see the video, as I'm on my phone, but tell me this. Is the trigger being pulled by the operators finger or by the arm/clamp around the trigger?
    My finger.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    @Leuthas imagine a piece of metal that bolts to pistol grip and run towards magazine well, then stops just forward of trigger. So your trigger finger tip would rest on it in an immovable fashion. Then your finger pad would continually bounce onto trigger.

So it's like your fingertip is solid on a rest outside the trigger guard. That's the best way I can see / reason / explain it. I'm not sure how it works in total, but that's what it looks like regarding finger and trigger.