Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW goes Glock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    Rana,

Thank you for the information. We appreciate you taking your time to come in here and share your knowledge with us.
    I couldn't have said it better. Thank you for your willingness to share what you know!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    I couldn't have said it better. Thank you for your willingness to share what you know!
    Yeah, I'll third this. Thanks Rana for sharing your knowledge with us.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Not trying to be a smartass, but is that really something y'all practice? I hear it all the time when folks try to justify a hammer fired pistol, but all my training has been to tap/rack when the gun doesn't go bang. I've trained with Defoor twice and he didn't mention the second strike option. Seems like a waste of valuable time.
    Second strike capability saved my life once. I carry a G19 now but I'm glad I had my 226 that day. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Bulldog7972; 12-12-15 at 10:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog650 View Post
    Sweet. Now I can instantly command a 50% premium of my Gen 3 19 on gunbroker.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I, for one, just bought a G19 here in Commieformia, this morning. Bought a gen 4 (I seem to like it more) hence had to go second hand. Even better.
    Good to know; SOCOM units (and specifically, Navy SEALS) are my ideal military units in the entire world. And I do live in San Diego
    Last edited by SoloDallas; 12-12-15 at 11:06.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDallas View Post
    I, for one, just bought a G19 here in Commieformia, this morning. Bought a gen 4 (I seem to like it more) hence had to go second hand. Even better.
    Good to know; SOCOM units (and specifically, Navy SEALS) are my ideal military units in the entire world. And I do live in San Diego
    It's hard to not be a fan of the teams when you live in San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    It's hard to not be a fan of the teams when you live in San Diego.

True.
    But for me it goes beyond that; it's really something I have had in me since I was a child, I guess. US Military, its history, its grandeur.
    That just shines into splendor when thinking of Navy SEALS and the various other SOCOM corps. Just the best in the world.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I'd say it's up to M4C- more specifically those who truly have an interest in the subject; In the meantime I perhaps think it prudent to sign off until an issued G19 resides in the space of my weapons kit were a P226 and P239 normally would reside.
    Thanks for taking the time to post the information and answer questions. I would be interested in hearing about the pistol itself when you receive it. Be interesting to see if you make any changes to it; if so what and why.

Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Appreciate your time Rana.

Answer The Bell

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Rana, first off one Vet to another, thank you for your service.

Secondly, thank you for this information. I'm interested to updates once you get an issued Glock in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Oh yeah... some idiots really got brave and put "Molon Labe" on their shit... while complying with the ban of course.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast