Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #Axewieldingmaniclives matter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

#Axewieldingmaniclives matter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...urder-mystery/

Bizzaro land. Dude walking around smashing cars (with people in them) with an axe, who knows what other intentions he might have had, gets smoked by the cops and people are outraged.

What time does the looting start ?
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...urder-mystery/

Bizzaro land. Dude walking around smashing cars (with people in them) with an axe, who knows what other intentions he might have had, gets smoked by the cops and people are outraged.

What time does the looting start ?
    The cops were pussies, and should have gone mano a mano. Tasered him, or ASP'd him!

Feedback Score

#Axewieldingmaniclives matter

I always love the comments about disarming someone with a knife or in this case, axe. An axe gives the wielder speed and reach like a baton but with a friggin' axe head on it. I'd like one of those whiny, safe space dwelling kids to try to take a axe away from a dude.

The closest I even came to shooting someone as a cop was a crazy (literally) chick trying to break into her parents house to take her 2 year old back. She had a 4ft flat spade and kept looking back and forth at my partner and I and the sliding glass door. I remember telling her if she took another step she'd be shot. Thankfully my partner Tased her before she could think much more. Taser plus lethal cover just in case.

Advancing on the cops, or anyone really, with an axe. and that decision becomes pretty easy. I'm going home.

They just had to bring up McDonald too. Still trying to keep traction there.
    Last edited by Vandal; 12-14-15 at 10:05.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Nah, the police should have gone Chuck Norris on him

He's a white guy, no riot required. Move along.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The average persons perception of LEO is so F'd up and retarded.

This is how most people think when it comes to LEO's:

1) All cops are idiots who are just looking to hurt you when "you" aren't in trouble and don't need their assistance.
    2) All cops suddenly become people to be counted upon to save you when "you" do NEED their assistance
    3) When it comes to dealing with "Bad guys" cops are the most well trained superhuman dudes out there- able to do magic and disarm violent people without cause for alarm or potential injury/death. They just shoot them to murder them- not to put down the threat in the most viable and realistic way.
    4) When it comes to regular citizens gun rights- cops are all snipers and operators and the general public cannot be trusted with guns.
    5) When it comes to actual real world shooting and MMQB'ing- cops cant shoot worth shit and shouldn't have guns or be militarized- they just need to be like those club wielding whistle blowing bobby's in Britain.

This is how most people think regarding many subjects. They demonize when it helps along their worldview/opinion/politics/agenda- and then do an about face when it helps along their worldview/opinion/politics/agenda.

People are dumb, they do not use logic, they cannot intellectualize any longer and they are mush brained little slaves beating the drums of their inept "leaders" and repeating word for word what the MSM tells them.

All of this racism masquerading as social justice is flowing from the top down- our Government is trying ever so hard to ignite a race war and come in all protecty and righteous like to "save" us from ourselves when things go sideways- how will they save us? By further dismantling our Constitution, taking away our rights and suppressing liberty.

This is a brave new 1984 don't you know- up is down and down is up. Get used to it or fight it tooth and nail.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Never bring an axe to a gun fight.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    .....see you in Arizona Bay.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My thought was drugs or alcohol. Once again, the cops and guns aren't the problem, encouraging people to be unique and insane snowflakes is.

It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for...
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Its Texas, this wont amount to much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    Never bring an axe to a gun fight.
    That was a high-capacity forestry tool. He should have never been able to get anything bigger than a hatchet....

IF you paint it black, does it become a tactical axe? When is MAGpull coming out with a replacement handle?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast