Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #Axewieldingmaniclives matter

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I was a corrections officer for 3 years. Plenty nice murderers, rapists, etc in jails and prisons.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcard600 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...urder-mystery/

Bizzaro land. Dude walking around smashing cars (with people in them) with an axe, who knows what other intentions he might have had, gets smoked by the cops and people are outraged.

What time does the looting start ?
    Nah it's cool, he was just White.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Not going to interject my opinion as it's still early. I will say the UNT officers are stand up guys based on my interactions.

I'm surprised this isn't more common since Denton is turning into Austin Freak Show 2.0.

I get my hair cut a block south of the Denton square. I'm treated to the sight of full grown men with man buns & jorts riding queer tricycle things. Imagine the tricycle you had as a 3 year old scaled up to hold a 130 pound vegan.

These hippie wannabes sit in front of what once was a place that men frequented. They sip their coffee while wasting oxygen.

Where are my T & Sons people?!

Tried to make it to a pawn shop on north side of square to check out their guns a week back. No where to park. Hippies everywhere.
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 12-15-15 at 04:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is a dark and morbid part of me that wishes I were an uncouth ruffian caught up in social outrage just so I could loot a Library.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Don't think you'd need to waste all that time sharpening an axe past general pointy when it comes to cracking open a human skull like an eggshell.

People who think coos should go hand to hand with a axe wielding loonatic need to be allowed the privilege of doing so. Preferably before they have a chance to procreate.
    True, but if you want to actually use it for it's intended role, (cutting wood, felling trees) the sharper it is, the easier, faster it cuts. which translates into less work. Actually, it doesn't take long to get one that sharp.. Mine came with a pretty sharp edge as it was, about 20 minutes with some files, stones, and it's like a razor..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just shake my head. These things have been weapons of war for thousands of years, and still I can go into WalMart and buy an axe without a background check... Except now we have made them faster, lighter, more lethal.

An old axe from colonial times, when the second amendment was written, had a heavy wooden handle, and an iron head that would only hold an edge for so many blows.

New modern axes have ultralight polymer handles, making them faster to kill. They have superalloy heads which will hold a razors edge far longer than any old iron axe could. The framers of our constitution could never have understood what devastating weapons of terror these modern axes would become.

Now we have an honest youth, dead due to vicious police action, because nobody stopped him from getting this axe and doing all of those drugs...

It's time to demand action. Common sense axe-control. Common sense control over all blades.

I'm founding "Americans Standing Strong Here Over Lawless Edged Sharps" a group that will campaign for stronger controls on anything that could be an edged weapon, as part of a stronger campaign to limit access to anything that could be a weapon.

We Americans Standing Strong Here Over Lawless Edged Sharps will fight until every last American can feel safe, no matter what the cost.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    “That was a senseless goddamn murder!” a man yelled at police shortly after the shooting, according to the North Texas Daily.

“Four times! Point-blank range,” another shouted.

“You could have disarmed him.”

Yeah and I'd like see this guy's reaction to someone with an axe coming after his ass, "Come on mother f***er, disarm me!!"

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    I just shake my head. These things have been weapons of war for thousands of years, and still I can go into WalMart and buy an axe without a background check... Except now we have made them faster, lighter, more lethal.

An old axe from colonial times, when the second amendment was written, had a heavy wooden handle, and an iron head that would only hold an edge for so many blows.

New modern axes have ultralight polymer handles, making them faster to kill. They have superalloy heads which will hold a razors edge far longer than any old iron axe could. The framers of our constitution could never have understood what devastating weapons of terror these modern axes would become.

Now we have an honest youth, dead due to vicious police action, because nobody stopped him from getting this axe and doing all of those drugs...

It's time to demand action. Common sense axe-control. Common sense control over all blades.

I'm founding "Americans Standing Strong Here Over Lawless Edged Sharps" a group that will campaign for stronger controls on anything that could be an edged weapon, as part of a stronger campaign to limit access to anything that could be a weapon.

We Americans Standing Strong Here Over Lawless Edged Sharps will fight until every last American can feel safe, no matter what the cost.
    Genius ::slowclap::

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

Yeah and I'd like see this guy's reaction to someone with an axe coming after his ass, "Come on mother f***er, disarm me!!"
    Me too,
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post

Don't they have some sort of effort like this already in the UK? I've seen where kitchen knives for sale over there, now have to have rounded off points,,like a butter knife. It's for the children, you know...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast