Thread: Now Shipping: MOE SL-K stock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now Shipping: MOE SL-K stock

Now Shipping: MOE SL-K stock. All of the features, none of the bulk.

The Magpul Magpul MOE SL-K stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.

Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes accuracy robbing wobble on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs.

FEATURES:
    * Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube

* Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort

* Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag

* Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life

* Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection

* Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor

* Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments

* 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)

Learn more at Mapgul MOE SL-K Stock

Made in U.S.A.

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any estimate on a timeline for FDE?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The FDE MOE SL-K stock is currently in production and will start shipping soon.

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So grab a snickers, check.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Will it collapse fully on the 7-position A5? You've pretty much sold me on this stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Will it collapse fully on the 7-position A5? You've pretty much sold me on this stock.
    Not trying to be rude, just curious, but why is fully collapsing on an A5 a feature of concern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Two things:
    1-Should I have to mortar the rifle, what is taking the brunt of the impact? The RE pin hole?

2-It's a pretty standard question for new stocks.

Like I said, they have my business. I'm mostly just curious. I was actually considering their SL stock, but this looks more like what I'm looking for. But I'll probably wait until after SHOT show to place an order. You never know that might be introduced. I'd LOVE to see a FSB handguard.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt86 View Post
    So grab a snickers, check.
    Lol. You won't have enough time to do that.