Thread: CZ P-O1 - Less than 500 rounds

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

CZ P-O1 - Less than 500 rounds

Hello everyone,

I have a CZ P-01 to sell that is in excellent condition as well as being very new (less than 500 rounds). It is has only been shot at the range a few times, and has not had any hard use (classes, etc.). They are currently going for $620.00 on gunbroker. I'll sell this for $420.00. And, I'll throw in an IWB holster from HBE Leatherworks.

Shoot me a PM if interested, or respond here. I can provide pics of the gun, of the holster, or answer any questions as needed.

EDIT (12/30) - I have a verbal agreement on the gun so it is sold pending receipt of payment. If anything falls through, which I don't expect, I will reopen the sale.

Thanks to all who expressed interest.
    Last edited by jwinch2; 12-30-15 at 13:16. Reason: Gun sold today, pending receipt of payment
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    UPDATE: I have had a few contacts and a couple that have expressed strong interest, pending calculations of shipping cost. The gun is not officially sold, but if and when it is, I will update the thread again. If the deal falls through, I will update with that information as well.

Just trying not to waste anyone's time!

Best regards,
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Edited since the gun was sold
    Last edited by jwinch2; 12-30-15 at 13:17.