Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Belts, padding, and MOLLE...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resq47
    I've been happy with the blackwater I-O belt. It's also available in under a week from optactical. Gear in hand is worth many catalogs of backordered stuff
    Good info -- their price is also pretty good. Does the I-O have a built-in belt or is it just a pad?
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD
    Just a few links for posterity - hopefully this thread can be a good reference later down the road since these rigs are fairly popular.

Crye Blast Belt

ICE Battle Belt

Tactical Tailor Modular Padded Belt

Blackwater Gear I-O Load Bearing Belt

Diamondback Backpack/Assaulters Accessory belt
    Tactical Assault Gear padded patrol belt with PALS webbing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

another...

Not an endorsement, but I believe that HSGI has one as well:

High Speed Gear, Inc. Modular Padded Belt
    Aubrey<><

Feedback Score

contact info

has anyone had trouble reaching the ice tactical guys? no tel. # of the web site and no response to emails. hate to think what would happen if you had a problem...
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

interim solution...

Well, in the interest of being able to use my holster until I find the right belt, I went super old-school:

That's right, it's the ever-popular BELT, INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT, LC-1. Yes, that's some sort of weird discoloration. Molly may be young and sexy, but Alice is experienced. Experienced in a 55-year-old truckstop hooker kinda way, but as long as you're up on all your vaccinations... That belt is older than I am, I'm pretty sure my dad found it in a junk car when he worked at the salvage yard before I was born. I've had it as far back as I can remember. I found it stashed in an old footlocker with the webgear I used to carry my massive .22LR loadout around the woods when I was in middle school (kids with guns, acting responsibly, with no injuries, property damage, or lawsuits - oh the humanity).

Anyway, this'll let me run my holster a bit on my next few range..er, pasture trips and sort out some stuff before commiting to anything further. Pretty comfortable, too, but we'll see after some extended wear.
    --Josh H.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123